❋❀In search of a new village-A Photolog (Pauri Garhwal-UK)❀❋

vickrocker

Awesome Pics and amazing narration....reminds me of my village. By the way do you by any chance go through Khirerikhal to your village because thats where my village is and the name vedikhal sounds familiar.

Vipin Singh Rawat

I have been one of the guests! Thank you for a lovely log with a local perspective!
Thanks to you for going through it.

Awesome Pics and amazing narration....reminds me of my village. By the way do you by any chance go through Khirerikhal to your village because thats where my village is and the name vedikhal sounds familiar.
Hey, thanks for liking pics, yes we go through Khirerikhal however from Khirerikhal we have to go 75 kms more.

Gaurav Dutt

ॐ नमः शिवाय
BhaiJi, "This is how one can define the best moments of his/her Life"
Awesome, Can say one of the best coverage till date ...
Very much liked your one liners, It was like "Sone Pe Suhaaga"

Please do continue your voyage like this !

rajeevn

Vipin Bhai,

That's a fantastic log, and one that jolts us out of our city reverie and reminds us not to take things for granted. While so many of us head to the hills for a few days of getaways, we rarely ever give a thought to those who live their whole lives there, working each day to make ends meet and for a simple existence. Thanks for bringing this Log to all of us with such detail, great pictures, and some out-of-the-world one-liners!

I missed this log earlier somehow, and thoroughly enjoyed going through this today.

Wonderful stuff!!

\\:D/

Alpha

Going to Neverland
Last edited: