1-2bhk apartment rent in Delhi?

Any ideas on how much is the rent for a 1 bhk or 2 bhk apartment in Delhi or Gurgaon?

My office will be in Gurgaon (on Sohna road), but I would prefer to stay in Delhi due to lack of local markets in Gurgaon (correct me if I am wrong).

Ideally I would be looking at areas which are near to metro stations.

Any ideas will help as I have no idea of Gurgaon.

amitmaggoo

Insanity is Hereditary
I suggest you stay in Gurgaon as there is no lack of markets of any kind whatsoever there. 1 BHK (I doubt if that is very common in Gurgaon) should be about 8 - 10K and 2 BHK should be about 12 - 15K.

If you work in Gurgaon stay there, there are markets you just need to know the place. In Gurgaon you cant stay anywhere else except apartmeents due to electricity and water issues. 1 BHK is not available there are a few 2 BHK's available for 14-15 K in sector 56.it would be 21-22 K in princeton estate ,DLF phase 5.

Thanks guys.

I spoke to a few people here and they also suggested me to stay in Gurgaon. Supposedly Sector 49 or 50 will be close to my office. Is the rent slab the same in those sectors as well?

Thanks guys.

I spoke to a few people here and they also suggested me to stay in Gurgaon. Supposedly Sector 49 or 50 will be close to my office. Is the rent slab the same in those sectors as well?
Try Sispal vihar in sec 49...it is on Sohna road and the rents are still pretty reasonable.
A four bedroom penthouse is going for about 20 k......a 2 bedroom apartment, looking at that figure, should be quite low.

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
Try Sispal vihar in sec 49...it is on Sohna road and the rents are still pretty reasonable.
A four bedroom penthouse is going for about 20 k......a 2 bedroom apartment, looking at that figure, should be quite low.
Doc, surprisingly there is hardly any difference in rents of 2 BHK viz-a-vis 4 BHK just due to the fact that availability of the latter is in abundance.

Another decent option would be going for fully furnished paying guest houses. Know one such option in sec 46, which should cost approx. 12-14 K, with all basic amenities like AC, Heater, Geyser, TV etc

eddy

I hear that there are a lot of options available in a new society called HEWO in sector 56. And its only 5 min away from the golf course.

A friend recently got a good 3bhk there for 14k.

Edit: This is for rpsatlantis.