2009 Royal Enfield Classic Efi 500 Starting Problem In California

HELLO FRIENDS .i have a royal enfield classic efi 500. and from last week ,am unable to start by bike at all , i charged battery to full , and when i press start switch it cranks tries to start but not starting , fuel tank is full .fuel pump relay clicks and fuel pump make turning on noice , checked fuses located next to battery all 3 looks good .tried kick start but no luck . i live like 100 miles from dealership , so any suggestions from you guys will be helpfull . am located in california ,usa

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
HELLO FRIENDS .i have a royal enfield classic efi 500. and from last week ,am unable to start by bike at all , i charged battery to full , and when i press start switch it cranks tries to start but not starting , fuel tank is full .fuel pump relay clicks and fuel pump make turning on noice , checked fuses located next to battery all 3 looks good .tried kick start but no luck . i live like 100 miles from dealership , so any suggestions from you guys will be helpfull . am located in california ,usa
Did you try the running start. And also do check the fule lines a clogged line can cause such thing other is the fule filter it is inside the tank i guess. I suggest u try the running or push start. Also try keeping the tank cap open while starting so that the trapped air can escape.

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Guess you have checked the sparkplug???????
If the battery is getting drained by itself,could be an earthing problem leading to inadequate voltage at the plug.
Do pull the fuel line to check if the fuel is actually reaching the injector body.
Happy thumping.