2013 flash floods and cloudbursts

Ladakh_Maniac

People do talk about a small Hole or crater with one end at Kaidarnath = Kedarnath, UK and other at Pahupatinath = Pashupatinath, Nepal. Coin donated in Kaidarnath will appear in Pahupatinath Nepal.
Oh come on.....
We are living in a scientific world. These are all mythologically (which are actually Myths, not facts) linked talks which actually are no roots in real world.
To my knowledge only water and gases can travel in earth that too for a few kilometers.
I just can't buy this story that a metallic coin dropped in whatsoever size of hole can actually all across the axis of himalaya and appear in Nepal.
LOL. Tele-porting?
It is possible if there are limestone caves underneath but the places we are talking in is actually a granitic terrain where such caves are just not possible.

To knit the religious places such stories are propagated.

lifeisjourney

Journey Never Ends....
This sounds horrifying! :eek:
Is there any weblink to read some more about it?
No weblink available, even as its many year ago I have no more information about this. :)

Jack, this sounds very exciting!
Is it possible to undertake a journey to the centre of the Earth there?! :confused:
Yes, why not :) there are many such mysteries hidden in this area :) I remember those childhood days when I like to explore those mountain and caves without any gears (we were in school that time).

- - - Updated - - -

People do talk about a small Hole or crater with one end at Kaidarnath = Kedarnath, UK and other at Pahupatinath = Pashupatinath, Nepal. Coin donated in Kaidarnath will appear in Pahupatinath Nepal.
Not much idea about this, but what I know is that earlier these was only one priest for both Kedarnathji and Badrinathji. And these was a Route between those temple from which he visit both the temples.

One more hole or cave which is at Kandolia devta Mandir, Pauri, is known as path to somewhere Patal or its exit point is near Alaknanda Srinagar.

One more thing I mentioned earlier about this current flood that at the same day Govt. move the Dhari Devi Statue from its original location to new one because that Dhari Devi temple is going to submerged into that Lake formed due to Dam.

After the Relocation of Statue that area hit by flood and that Dam is no more which is no more, Its not first time that this dam is destroyed by the flow of Alaknanda it happen earlier also.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh come on.....
We are living in a scientific world. These are all mythologically (which are actually Myths, not facts) linked talks which actually are no roots in real world.
To my knowledge only water and gases can travel in earth that too for a few kilometers.
I just can't buy this story that a metallic coin dropped in whatsoever size of hole can actually all across the axis of himalaya and appear in Nepal.
LOL. Tele-porting?
It is possible if there are limestone caves underneath but the places we are talking in is actually a granitic terrain where such caves are just not possible.

To knit the religious places such stories are propagated.
All stories at not Myth :)
How can you say that all these are myth not fact, without inquiring the place or survey :confused:

hiambuj

Staff member
Science works differently. You have to provide "proof". nobody has given proof of PATAL lok path and blah blah
Talking of proof : IM claimed on twitter that they have done the Gaya blasts. Sushil Kumar Shinde Challenged them saying "prove it" :grin:

Sorry for the OT, but that comment of survey to confirm "Myth" sounded equally kidding to me. :p

Ladakh_Maniac

I know of one Patal and have visited that place and returned safely with my family.

The place is called Patal Bhuvaneshwar near Pithoragarh.

These are actually limestone caves which form after millions of years of continued removal of CaCO3 in acidic rainwater and some localized deposition through groundwater. When water drops from roofs of the drained out limestone rock joints as droplets, they form unique structures called stalactites and stalagmites. These look like pillars hanging from roof and just below them small raises are formed which look like shivlings.
Such structures are present all around the world where limestones are present and circumstances favor. I had seen exactly same structures near Vishakhapatnam also (Borra caves, Araku valley road) which are no different from the ones in Patal Bhuvaneshwar.
In India these have taken the forms of temples and we worship them whereas they are just tourist places else where.
That is the difference between Myth and facts. We tend to see gods everywhere.

lifeisjourney

Journey Never Ends....
Science works differently. You have to provide "proof". nobody has given proof of PATAL lok path and blah blah
I know that science work on Proof the cave or hole I am talking about is at Kandolia Devta Mandir Pauri Garhwal (and also I mentioned patal or some opeing at Alaknanda river too :)) and there is a place but for proof we have send a team of ASI to their.

Talking of proof : IM claimed on twitter that they have done the Gaya blasts. Sushil Kumar Shinde Challenged them saying "prove it" :grin:

Sorry for the OT, but that comment of survey to confirm "Myth" sounded equally kidding to me. :p
To prove anything wrong or myth we need proof first that its not true :) that is how science work.

- - - Updated - - -

But here I am also talking about myths but its true or false I also not know :), I am also strong supporter of proof and evidences beyond any theory or myth.

- - - Updated - - -

More myth

Narsinh Temple
This is an ancinet temple of Lord Vishnu in Narsinh Avtar and main temple of Joshimath. It has idol of Lord Narsinh, which is considered established by Shankaracharya. As per local belief, the right hand of this idol has become as thin as hair. On the day when it will break, the mountains Jay-Vijay (which are situated on a way to Badrinath) shall jopin and become one and Lord Badrinath of Badrinath temple will disappear from present temple and re-appear as black stone (Shaligram) at new place called Bhavishya Badri, which is situated at a distance of 10 km from Joshimath.

Bhavishya Kedar Temple As Per local belief, present Kedarnath will disappear along with Badrinath and re-appear in Bhavishya Kedar temple at Joshimath. This temple has small shivling

citymonk

Super User
Not much idea about this, but what I know is that earlier these was only one priest for both Kedarnathji and Badrinathji. And these was a Route between those temple from which he visit both the temples.

:
Again interesting thing.
Any way Current Chief Pundit ji took Helicopter route to escape from Kedar Dham, by-passing secret or no-secret route to Badri Vishal.

Who knows what was below Chorabari mountain.

Like if we go to Mecloed ganj from lower Dharam Shala, 'Khara Danda Road' distance is hardly 1.5 KM and Via Main Road it is good 13 KM.

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Uttarakhand government issues flood threat around Badrinath.
A joint Army and ITBP team later did an aerial survey of glacial lake and found there was no reason for immediate alarm, he said.
A lake formed after melting of glaciers at Satopanth in Chamoli district posed fresh danger to the rain-ravaged areas of Badrinath, Joshimath and Karnaprayag, prompting the administration to issue an alert.

Read more at: Uttarakhand government issues flood threat around Badrinath : India, News - India Today

Breaking News on TV Channels:
Earthquake in Ukhimath, Uttrakhand, 3.9 on R Scale