2014 Manali - Leh Road Status

Discussion in 'Road Status' started by Yogesh Sarkar, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepaktomar

deepaktomar Active Member

Hello dear bcmtians,reached keylong yesterday around 2 pm from leh,it takes around 10 hours or so to reach keylong ,nothing to worry guys just take care at baralachla road there is narrow aur agar saamne se truk aa jaaye to baap re otherwise road from leh to sarchu is ok,there is no swiss tents at sarchu only domestic one and at pang also.juley.

2. shubhendu_maverick

shubhendu_maverick Member

Very good news. But [MENTION=219]deepaktomar[/MENTION], have you seen any 4X4 vehicle like Scorpio / Innova along the way. I have plans for taking the Leh-Manali highway on 15th June from Leh . Now I am travelling on the Srinagar-Leh route to reach Leh. I don't have any intention to take the same Srinagar-Leh route again during return journey and even I haven't booked any flight for Delhi from Leh. Now, I am at Kargil. I will be reaching Leh today. Waiting for more relevant and correct updates on the latest status of this Leh-Manali route. Please don't mind, if you keep yourself away from posting old news and pictures of gone by years. Julley

3. deepaktomar

deepaktomar Active Member

[MENTION=1939]shubh[/MENTION]endu lots of innovas and scorpio i have seen on the leh manali road yesterday by the way i am not posting any old days news or picture in any of my post i am giving live real updates from day one juley.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  4. xydan

xydan Member

Hi guys just got back to Gorgaon from keylong yesterday. We were the fourth car yesterday into keylong. The road is not so good at Baralacha La. Otherwise quite ok. In fact at some places the road is better than most expressways in our country. BRO truly lives upto its mark

5. shubhendu_maverick

shubhendu_maverick Member

[MENTION=219]deepaktomar[/MENTION]. ..Sorry, I haven't meant your updates as old one. Someone has posted old pics from old archives. I'm telling them only. Your updates are realistic. So far I understood,we would also be able to hit the Leh-Manali on 15th, but have to start early. Julley

6. rkshar

rkshar New Member

Hi, a friend of mine wants to accompany us to Leh. However, he is planning to go to leh by air but wants to retun via motorcycle. Is it possible to rent a motorbike from Leh to Manali (one way only)?

7. aaron2112

aaron2112 New Member

All set For the Mountains. :)
    New dedicated touring thread coming soon ;)
    This is how I will be Riding

[video=youtube;0-jYAU_RJG4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-jYAU_RJG4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;-H8QgwZOUqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H8QgwZOUqA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

8. doctor

doctor New Member

I wil b travelling frm jaipur to manali n leh frm 14th onwards..can anybody suggest a place to get Oxygen cylinders there in manali or before say in chandigarh..it wl b a grt help..Safe n great journeys for travelling..

9. psmalik

psmalik New Member

I am currently in leh and planning to leave tomorrow via leh-manali highway..... I have an i20 so will it be safe to take this route?? We came via Srinagar side and crossed zojila without too much trouble.... we also went to pangong Maan and turtuk... please suggest as soon as possible

10. skysat2005

skysat2005 Well-Known Member

Go to any chemist shop in Manali. They'll provide you portable oxygen cylinders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.