2017- Delhi-Nainital-Mukteshwar Route

deepu.bansal87

to travel is to live
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with current suggested route for Delhi to Nainital to Mukteshwar ?

Is Delhi-Moradabad-Tanda-Bazpur-Kaladhungi-Nainital in good state ?

I remember there are certain bridges. Given the rains, that we have been having in north India for past few weeks, what is the current status ?

I am driving on this weekend in my i20, so with low GC.

Thanks in advance !
Deepak

jeetcp

Mediocre me
I used Kaladungi route 3 years back. So cannot tel the current status.

At that time it was good except 5 KM stretch. there are no problem bridges as such. GC shud not be a problem. Only issue could be road surface so find that please.

deba72

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with current suggested route for Delhi to Nainital to Mukteshwar ?

I remember there are certain bridges. Given the rains, that we have been having in north India for past few weeks, what is the current status ?

Thanks in advance !
Deepak
I drove my i20 last November on this route Delhi-Moradabad-Rampur-Bazpur-Kaladhungi-Nainital. While Returning from Mukteswar I took Bhimtal route. Entire route was in good condition except a 2 Km section between Rampur and Suar ( name of the place is Khat or something similar ). Hope it helps.

tekzo

I took the Delhi-Moradabad-Ramnagar-kashipur-Kaladhungi-Nainital route for my trip 3 weeks back and it was pretty good.
The road was not re-laid completely but patched well, there were no potholes and consistent speed could be maintained.
Enjoy!

deepu.bansal87

to travel is to live
I used Kaladungi route 3 years back. So cannot tel the current status.

At that time it was good except 5 KM stretch. there are no problem bridges as such. GC shud not be a problem. Only issue could be road surface so find that please.
I drove my i20 last November on this route Delhi-Moradabad-Rampur-Bazpur-Kaladhungi-Nainital. While Returning from Mukteswar I took Bhimtal route. Entire route was in good condition except a 2 Km section between Rampur and Suar ( name of the place is Khat or something similar ). Hope it helps.
I took the Delhi-Moradabad-Ramnagar-kashipur-Kaladhungi-Nainital route for my trip 3 weeks back and it was pretty good.
The road was not re-laid completely but patched well, there were no potholes and consistent speed could be maintained.
Enjoy!
Thank you for your kind suggestions.

I am more concerned with the route between Moradabad and Kaladhungi. I see there are multiple options. I came back from Nainital during March of 2015 via Kaldhungi, Bazpur, Suar, Rampur, Moradabad. However 5-7 KM stretch somewhere between Bazpur and Swar was pathetic which took around 1 hour. So trying to avoid it, may be by going from Moradbad to Tanda (not going to Rampur at all) to Bazpur.

deba72

Rampur - Suar section was good when I drove last November, except one two km patch, which had potholes but was manageable .

Rohit Kothari

Super User
Hi,

Thanks in advance !
Deepak
You can take route via kashipur as well .Took it last month. Potholes have been repaired.

deepu.bansal87

to travel is to live
Thank you all for the suggestions. Finally went through Moradabad-Tanda-Bazpur and came back from Bazpur-Swar(Suar)-Rampur-Moradabad. The roads are generally good through out with Swar(Suar) route better than Tanda one.