Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Tourists will be allowed to travel till Marhi from the 1st of May. Tourist access to Rohtang Pass would come later, once the toilets and other infrastructure is in place.

Ankit Williams

Hi, Anyone who can throw some light wether I can visit Rohtang Pass on my Motorcycle once the pass opens? I cant see the 2 wheeler option on the Rohtang pass permit website.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Hi, Anyone who can throw some light wether I can visit Rohtang Pass on my Motorcycle once the pass opens? I cant see the 2 wheeler option on the Rohtang pass permit website.
Once the pass reopens, you can get the permit and visit it on your motorcycle. Right now tourists are only allowed till Marhi.

Abhilash Attri

Manali - Baralacha La stretch has been cleared of snow. BRO is now working on clearing the snow on Sarchu - Baralacha La stretch and the Manali - Leh Highway is expected to reopen in a week, if everything goes as planned.
Yogesh Ji any latest update? I am thinking to leave from Faridabad on 10th.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

adsatinder

explorer
SDM लाहौल के आदेश अनुसार कल गाडियां केलंग से मनाली की तरफ आएंगी और परसों मनाली से केलंग की तरफ जाएं गी इस लिए सभी वाहन चालकों से अनुरोध है कि आदेश का पालन करें.

Traffic movement:
Keylong to Manali : Tommorow
Manali to Keylong : Day after Tommorow

Tarun Arora

This thread is being started to keep track of the status of the Manali – Leh Highway in 2018.

The highway had closed for public on the 22nd of November 2017 and is expected to reopen in end of May or early June 2018.

Manali - Leh Highway Status: Closed

Update (4-5-18): Manali - Baralacha La stretch has been cleared of snow. BRO is now working on clearing the snow on Sarchu - Baralacha La stretch and the Manali - Leh Highway is expected to reopen in a week, if everything goes as planned.

Hi Yogesh Sir,
Hope you are doing great.

Wanted to touch base and check if you have any further update on Manali - Rohtang - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh route.
If BRO has successfully cleared the snow from Sarchu to Baralacha La stretch

I hope the recent weather condition has not devastated the situation further with more snowfall and more hurdle for our brave soldiers.

Looking forward for your revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.