2 days ago an attempt was done but snowfall at highest points and rain all day and night at Killar side made it fail.
4x4 was there from Killar side to do it till the road allows.
They kept it for next time.
Moves ahead towards Keylong..
A Nala was on road and all the vehicles got stuck
Only 4x4 was able to cross it without any help.
RT may explain about his adventures later here or in his log.
This year all the passes are opening late due to heavy accumulation of snow. Best option is to postpone the trip until the end of June, so that road is open and in somewhat decent condition for the road trip.