7th Photography Project || Theme: Long Exposure Photography

ashk

Techie by profession, Nomad by heart!
In my opinion , this pic looks too fabricated with glossy waterfall and sharp landscape as background... or maybe this how it should be taken :-k
No disrespect Guruji...[-o<
Ha Ha!

I told you that I don't do Photoshop,

a) as I don't know the tool b) Editing is beyond me.

And when it comes to the shot in question, it is indeed a single exposure. I can only say, there are some benefits of carrying a tripod and a glass filter to 4200 meters! ;)

Sanswam

Santosh Swaminathan
Ha Ha!

I told you that I don't do Photoshop,

a) as I don't know the tool b) Editing is beyond me.

And when it comes to the shot in question, it is indeed a single exposure. I can only say, there are some benefits of carrying a tripod and a glass filter to 4200 meters! ;)
I am not saying it is edited but it doesn't look natural, personal opinion as a layman... I dare dont say anything about your knowledge in photography... Jahapanah tussi great ho ... tofu kabool karo :butthead:

Chetan Kulkarni

Super User
@Sanswam - I get your issue. This is typical of long exposures. The objects that are stationary look sharp and the moving ones tend to become smooth and flowing (including clouds). If you were to shoot one someday you will get the same effect :)

And by the way, the flowing water is a stream not a waterfall ;)

ashk

Techie by profession, Nomad by heart!
I am not saying it is edited but it doesn't look natural, personal opinion as a layman... I dare dont say anything about your knowledge in photography... Jahapanah tussi great ho ... tofu kabool karo :butthead:
Ha Ha... Tofu..... :D Ha Ha.......

The entire purpose here was to go against how it "naturally" looks and make it look dreamy!

Human eye will never read that scene like the way it is captured. :)

BHOOTER RAJA

Chalo .......let's go.
@Sanswam bhai....long exposures are meant to look dreamy...smooth.. a rather artificial but sweet aspect of human imagination. Try to capture and you will love it for sure.
Chetan bhai.... ohh yes. All you mentioned are really common here. Anytime anyday do visit my place and for sure I will try to satisfy you.