A Long Weekend Trip to Vengurla and Tarkarli

beruoist

Guru
Beautiful photos sandeep bhai.Did you go to sindhudurg ? Tried scuba diving and snorkeling ?
Its a good experience at very cheap cost.

itssandeep

Beautiful photos sandeep bhai.Did you go to sindhudurg ? Tried scuba diving and snorkeling ?
Its a good experience at very cheap cost.
No in fact somehow in every visit to Malvan we end up missing out on the Sindhudurg. In our last visit though I had tried Snorkeling and it was a very good experience. This time one of our fellow travelers did try scuba diving and he was very happy with it.

Sandeep, marvelous photos. Superb.
Thanks.

superb additions sir..... great fun
Thanks sir.

Nice updates and pictures. Atithi Bamboo is an amusing name for a restaurant
Thanks Sachin.

Very beautiful beaches and the narration is also good and enjoyable.:)
The house boat seems made in Kerala. I've heard that boats made in Alleppey is tugged to MH by sea.
Thanks John.

viruss

अतरंगी कीड़ा
Thanks

Thanks dude..but since on last day we were mostly driving didn't click any more pics....But planning to post more travelogues of my earlier trips all thanks to everyone's encouragement
Great.. Now waiting for your earlier trips travelogue .

BHOOTER RAJA

Chalo .......let's go.
Honestly speaking I usually hover around north section as I love mountains but occasionally come to west section as ghats also invite me a lot.
Your pictures are neatly composed and very clean straightforward way of clicking. Loved it.
Waiting for some more fabulous photos.

Karun

Hi Sandeep , I just joined bcmtouring after reading your travelog and inspired to travel to tarkarli