A road trip in Vaayu (my swift) to Kashmir Valley ❤

super fast log :) but that dodhpatri scare was really something to be worried about. I travel only with wife and kid and can't even image what will we do in such a situation...anyways..Great pics sir ...well done...

Gaurav Tomar

super fast log :) but that dodhpatri scare was really something to be worried about. I travel only with wife and kid and can't even image what will we do in such a situation...anyways..Great pics sir ...well done...
Thanks, I mostly travel with family too but due to some reasons cannot travel with them for at least 6 more months..

Doodhpatri was a real gem and one of the reasons of visiting Kashmir

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Day 2 – Pahalgam/Gulmarg
Vaayu was ready after a quick wash and we started early from hotel at 07:00 to visit Betaab Valley and Aru Valley before leaving Pahalgam. It was chilling outside but a scenic drive towards Betaab Valley was refreshing, there was a layer of ice formed on the hood of Vaayu and I am guessing temperature much be close to zero that time. We did not spend much time in Betaab Valley and had our breakfast in Pahalgam market then moved towards Aru Valley which was approx. 15 Kms from there. Another very scenic drive with flowing Lidder river alongside, we reached Aru Valley by 09:30 and again did not spend much time there as we had seen a place where a swift was parked riverside and we also wanted to spend some time there. I took Vaayu to very close to Lidder river and spent a good time at riverbed around beautiful place surrounded by mountains and river with nobody else around.

We started from Aru Valley at 12:00 towards Gulmarg which was approx. 3 hours from there, we continued with no breaks as we had to reach Gulmarg on time to catch Gondola. We finally managed to reach Gulmarg at 15:00 and ran towards Gondola ticket counter, Phase 2 was closed at 14:30 but we managed to get a ticket to Phase 1 and we were there at 15:40. There was a lot of snow at Phase 1 and it was crowded too, we spent good couple of hours there and reached back to Gulmarg around 18:00. We had some snacks and Kahwa at Gulmarg and started towards Srinagar for our night stay at Sunny Paaji’s beautiful home stay.

View attachment 744693

View attachment 744694

View attachment 744695

View attachment 744696

View attachment 744697

View attachment 744698

View attachment 744699

View attachment 744700

View attachment 744701

View attachment 744702

View attachment 744703

View attachment 744704