A Wrist watch with GPS

dwaraka

I do not think Altitude can be shown without GPS, can it ?

And I am not looking for maps or something.
altitude can be shown by atmospheric pressure. Same way, even the barometer and temperature works. Accurancy is about +/- 5 -10 %.

I have one bought from Decathlon, a chinese stuff manufactured for european market. It cost me Rs. 3.5 k where as casio costs upwards 11k.

Dimitrz

Reclaim your life
I have a Casio protrek which is around 4 to 5 years old had bought it for close to 12 k at that time.

Overall its a good watch and I still use it

Only negative thing is that the reading is always approximate and not accurate , espcially I feel the tempature reading is not always accurate and inorder to get a decent reading I need to take the watch off my hand and keep it in open for close to 20 min which beats the purpose

but still its worth it but its on tad expensive side considering the readings are not accurate.

Mine measures/has

Altitude ( including relative )
Temperature + barometer pressure
Digital compass
Alarm

Lack of stop watch is also a negative

dwaraka

I have a Casio protrek which is around 4 to 5 years old had bought it for close to 12 k at that time.

but still its worth it but its on tad expensive side considering the readings are not accurate.

Mine measures/has

Altitude ( including relative )
Temperature + barometer pressure
Digital compass
Alarm

Lack of stop watch is also a negative
Mine is brand called Geonaute and is a wrist watch type. It has following:

Time
chronograph
digtal compass
barometer
altimeter
data logging
ski
sail
alarm

Water resistant upto 5 mtrs

Useful thing

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
what use will be a gps watch be. Atmost it can show you just your coordinates and altitude. You won't be able to load tracks, maps etc., and battery life will be pathetic.

Viny

^^ agreed, unless its an eco drive :p
Better get a bluetooth GPS unit that comes under 40$ and is great to pair up with your phone to give you a good GPS service.