Accommodation between Pang and Sarchu

sudhir222

Motoholic
Anyone knows about a stay between Pang and Sarchu? Even most primitive form is fine with me.
Also, does Debring have any homestays?

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Debring does not comes between Pang and Sarchu and there are no homes in Debring, just a dhaba in season.

Between Sarchu and Pang, I doubt you will find any place to stay.

sudhir222

Motoholic
Hello Yogesh. I know Debring doesnt come in between these two.
Well here is the deal - would be riding from Tso Moriri towards Sarchu. Isnt that an exhausting ride?
Hence was thinking of staying somewhere after Pang, towards Sarchu. Other option is to ride to the opposite end - Debring, after hitting the main road from Tso moriri.

So that dhaba in Debring doesnt have a place to stay?

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
No point staying at Debring, Tso Kar would make for a better pit stop. Having said that, Tso Moriri - Sarchu ought to be doable in around 10 hours.

KurtRules

Come as you are!
Between Sarchu - Pang, after you cross Nakee La, you descend to a flat plain, before ascending Lachulung La. There are a few tents pitched here. I have seen them everytime. Not sure if it is a commercial set-up however, you can ask.

Sarchu - Pang is 3 hours. If you dont want to make it till Sarchu, then stay at Pang.

Debring has a dhaba along with a little BRO settlement, Beacon division.

sudhir222

Motoholic
Between Sarchu - Pang, after you cross Nakee La, you descend to a flat plain, before ascending Lachulung La. There are a few tents pitched here. I have seen them everytime. Not sure if it is a commercial set-up however, you can ask.

Sarchu - Pang is 3 hours. If you dont want to make it till Sarchu, then stay at Pang.

Debring has a dhaba along with a little BRO settlement, Beacon division.
Alright, let me see if i can find those tents this time.
I want to avoid Pang only owing to its altitude. Thanks!

Since the distance between PAng and Sarchu is just about 3hrs, there's no point in looking for a place of accommodation between them.
Well, it is indeed 3 hrs but I would prefer ending the day's ride at around 4 or 5pm - gives time to relax and roam around, click pics.
The start of this riding day would be from Tso Moriri.