A lovely start to the morning in Srinagar, with full moon of Sharad Purnima visible. Around 1 degree Celsius and Vodafone 3g working fine for the moment.
Why can't any type of government strictly ban the use of Chinese or Indian harmful kite threads.
A caution & advise to all the riders (passing through Jaipur in January)..
As the Kite Flying Activities(for sakrant)are about to start take precautions to avoid entangling with the thread :-
1. Please avoid riding two wheelers fast particularly in Jaipur city.
2. Always wear a full face helmet.
3.Please ensure to have your neck covered by a scarf or a muffler or neck wrap, balaclava.
4. Please wear a properly quilted or stuffed jacket.
5. Have a good pair of protective gloves (fingers are also venerable to cuts)
6. In case you get entangled with the kite thread, please slow down your speed.
7. Be extremely careful of the kids & adults running aimlessly on road to loot or collect loose kites.
Jaipur has lost many lives due to this menace.
Respect & enjoy our festivals & be careful while riding & flying kites.
Same is for Rajasthan, Gujrat and other places during Kite Festival - Makar Sankranti.....
Kite Flying is mostly in Western India as they have good winds to do so in January Month.
This is State Government issue.Why can't any type of government strictly ban the use of Chinese or Indian harmful kite threads.
Innocent children have lost their lives but this Currupt Bureaucracy and Political class bother a least about this Hazard.