Announce Anything Here v2

adsatinder

explorer
JOT Pass near Khajjiar / Dalhaosie is open.
There is wrong news running on social media about it's closure.
It may have closed for small time only due to snowfall but after sunny days, snow generally melts.
but Black Ice is still there.
This is applicable to all Hill Roads.

A Friend reported :
Crossed Jot pass
Thanks for the inputs.
The drive was beautiful
Faced minor issues at 2 spots due to hard ice
Rest all good

Fotu please :

1577473916731.png

adsatinder

explorer
I am deeply saddened to inform you all that the Mr. R. K. Balaji, a prominent member of BCMT from South India passed away today morning due to cardiac arrest. He finally lost a long battle against cancer.

Some of you might recollect that during the last visit to Leh of our beloved founder, Mr. Yogesh, he took the medicines which were required by Balaji in Leh. Balaji really felt bad that when he went to collect the medicines, Yogesh Sir was not there and he missed the one and only chance to meet him.

May he rest in peace.

Roadie..

Super User
I am deeply saddened to inform you all that the Mr. R. K. Balaji, a prominent member of BCMT from South India passed away today morning due to cardiac arrest. He finally lost a long battle against cancer.

Some of you might recollect that during the last visit to Leh of our beloved founder, Mr. Yogesh, he took the medicines which were required by Balaji in Leh. Balaji really felt bad that when he went to collect the medicines, Yogesh Sir was not there and he missed the one and only chance to meet him.

May he rest in peace.
RIP Balaji

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

citymonk

Super User
RIP Balaji.
I do not think, I ever met him. Seems to be very senior and wise person.
Was he in Leh, when Yogesh was on his last journey.

adsatinder

explorer
RIP Balaji.
I do not think, I ever met him. Seems to be very senior and wise person.
Was he in Leh, when Yogesh was on his last journey.
Yes.
He was not able to meet Yogesh ji.
Yogesh ji took his medicine to Leh as his medicines were finished during ride.