Announce Anything Here v2

adsatinder

explorer
✈✈✈✈
Whoever is travelling to any city of India from affected international countries,

Corona Virus
Self Declaration Form

take a print out of this form

and fill it up,

As there may be shortage of these forms at arrival,
Long queues and commotion,
Just to get this form.

And immigration does not let you pass till you hand over this form to them.

It's taking time for immigration clearance due to self reporting form and health screening.

A Friend did this on my arrival at Chennai airport. Some Flight attendee's are providing this forms.
Maybe it is in shortage at some places.

Forward the message to all your groups.

♦♦

Form Attached :

Attachments

adsatinder

explorer

Whoever is travelling to any city of India from affected international countries,

Corona Virus
Self Declaration Form

take a print out of this form

and fill it up,

As there may be shortage of these forms at arrival,
Long queues and commotion,
Just to get this form.

And immigration does not let you pass till you hand over this form to them.

It's taking time for immigration clearance due to self reporting form and health screening.

A Friend did this on my arrival at Chennai airport. Some Flight attendee's are providing this forms.
Maybe it is in shortage at some places.

Forward the message to all your groups.

Form Attached :
A BCMTian traveling recently Srinagar- Chandigarh - Srinagar
Airport had to fill this form. *He said* :

We all passengers were forced to fill this form on our arrival at Srinagar from Chandigarh. And Srinagar airport has no international flights except during haj though chandigarh airport is international airport.

The worst part was that whatever you fill in the form, they were least bothered and were concerned only about getting filled in forms from all passengers

citymonk

Super User
The worst part was that whatever you fill in the form, they were least bothered and were concerned only about getting filled in forms from all passengers
Maybe some one will read forms later and then on basis of that people will be screened later.

It is not practically possible that ground staff can read and analyze what is written in forms.

Big Daddy

Super User
I received my USB drive from China. I have washed it like a Dhobi then washed my hands. I am keeping it for 9 days and then I will pull the lid and test it. Will it work? Did anyone wash a USB drive before?

citymonk

Super User
I received my USB drive from China. I have washed it like a Dhobi then washed my hands. I am keeping it for 9 days and then I will pull the lid and test it. Will it work? Did anyone wash a USB drive before?
Just put it in bright Sunlight for some time. In bright sun two hours are enough to evaporate the moisture. Keep it for day Or two to be on safer side.

adsatinder

explorer
Arunachal: Sessa-Nechiphu road closed for a month

nenow.in

Mar 11, 2020 7:46 AM

[https://res]

Representative image

The Sessa to Nechiphu portion of the Balipara-Charduar-Tawang road in western Arunacal Pradesh will be closed to vehicular movement from March 15 to April 14 to facilitate construction of a strategically important bridge at the 75 km point near Saddle, and to carry out important road construction work, including formation cutting.

The road from Pinjoli bridge to Khuppi, via Kimi to Nechiphu (0 Point), will be kept open for traffic as an alternative route.

West Kameng deputy commissioner Karma Leki has directed the NEEPCO authorities to upgrade the road to an all-weather road.

adsatinder

explorer
Leh DC Office Has Suspended The Issuance Of Inner Line Permits For Ladakh Region, For All Tourists (Domestic/Foreigners) Till Any Further Notice.

Plan accordingly.

adsatinder

explorer
We the people of Spiti Valley today on the 17 of March 2020 under the supervision of all our five ancient monasteries and the support of all our gram panchayats had a meeting on the preventive measures that need to be taken against the pandemic known as corona virus. We unanimously came to a conclusion that for the time being w.e.f . 17 March to 30 April 2020 we will not host /entertain any national or international tourists, migrant labourers and other outsiders who come to Spiti in search of financial opportunities. This is to restrict the corona virus from reaching our Valley and protect our region from a potential corona virus outbreak.
Considering the geographical remoteness and limited medical facilities in Spiti we have taken this preventive measure. Our aim is to restrict this outbreak, protect our families and nothing else. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this regard and will keep you updated once we decide to re-open our businesses and establishments to tourism activities once again.
Be safe.

1584519980043.png