Anyone bought the Honda CB 350 H’ness?

Theloststory

Saw one on the road. The one thing is kind of didn’t like was the not too thick tyres. Somehow I like thick chunky tyres on slightly heavier vehicles.

Even the Enfield Interceptor 650 has thinner rear tyre as compared to Kawasaki Z650, isn’t it?

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Interceptor tyres are perfect u can lean to maximum clearance thicker would create more drag.
For a 350, cb has perfect size.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Saw a blue/white dual tone one a few days back riding slowly near my office with the rider talking on the phone stuck inside his open face helmet:-D-the bike looks sleek but definitely lacks the visual mass of the RE Bulls-since the speed was slow,the exhaust was not making any distinct sound .

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Saw a blue/white dual tone one a few days back riding slowly near my office with the rider talking on the phone stuck inside his open face helmet:-D-the bike looks sleek but definitely lacks the visual mass of the RE Bulls-since the speed was slow,the exhaust was not making any distinct sound .
Cb lacks visual character and mass. Meteor wins on most front head to head.

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Cb lacks visual character and mass. Meteor wins on most front head to head.

Somehow I don't like the Meteor much either - RE missed out big time on the Meteor styling front by bringing it too close to the old TbX - and hence apart from the old red, yellow n black colours in which it kind of maintains RE heritage, I find it weird in the new age colours .N I believe that RE should have put in the Himalayan 411cc engine + 6speed gear box only instead of reducing it to 350cc - friends who have ridden both say CB is much faster than the Meteor -can Honda is coming out with a CB400 shortly.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: IJS

gauravtalan

A Mile With Us
I rode it on a test ride but rode for quite some distance. The best thing about the bike is that its butter smooth and feels light for its weight. Only negatives are its lack if road presence and bizzarely placed horn switch