Anyone using Aquaguard Total INFINITI

Admin01

Administrator
Is anyone using Aquaguard Total INFINITI water purifier? If yes, then how has the experience been and how good/bad is service as well as cost of cartridges?

Admin01

Administrator
Just an update, bought the Aquaguard Infinity for 9.3k. Cartridges (two) are supposed to be replaced after around 10k liters of water has been purified.

Water from the unit is sweet tasting, not sure it is due to impurity removal or there is a box of sugar inside the filter :D.

Admin01

Administrator
Just speculating, since there is distinct sweetness now in the water, which I don't think, I have ever tasted in Delhi water, before this!

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes it's the new filter cartridges that impart a slight sweetness to the water. This will probably go away after a few days of use.

Admin01

Administrator
Sometimes it's the new filter cartridges that impart a slight sweetness to the water. This will probably go away after a few days of use.
Maybe, but having run the purifier for around 30 minutes (service guy suggested 20 minutes) before filling water, I guess all the taste of the new filter was gone.

My friend works in R&D team for Eureka Forbes may confirm the same if you wish so :)
Sure, why not.