Apollo Vredestein Tires

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
My car's tires are up for replacement and one of the dealers offered a mouth watering deal on Apollo Vredestein Tires. My main concerns are

1) As they are made in Netherlands (and probably for use there), will it be okay to use them in Indian climate and road conditions? My car mainly runs on highways only on speeds less than 100 kmph.

2) They are about 6-9 months old. Maybe they've exported them to India due to over stocking in their Netherland plant.

They are about 30% cheaper than the Yokos that I am using now.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
My car's tires are up for replacement and one of the dealers offered a mouth watering deal on Apollo Vredestein Tires. My main concerns are

1) As they are made in Netherlands (and probably for use there), will it be okay to use them in Indian climate and road conditions? My car mainly runs on highways only on speeds less than 100 kmph.

2) They are about 6-9 months old. Maybe they've exported them to India due to over stocking in their Netherland plant.

They are about 30% cheaper than the Yokos that I am using now.
Give the full specs along with car details , i will ask my Friend he is a long time Apollo dealer (big one ) in Delhi. As per my knowledge verdestein were still under pipe line. I have used Apollo on my car and Motorcycle and have very good experience. And quoted price.
On car tyre they offer unconditional warranty and rsa too.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Prasham

Give the full specs along with car details , i will ask my Friend he is a long time Apollo dealer (big one ) in Delhi. As per my knowledge verdestein were still under pipe line. I have used Apollo on my car and Motorcycle and have very good experience. And quoted price.
On car tyre they offer unconditional warranty and rsa too.

Chevrolet Enjoy
175/70 R14

Apollos are good no doubt, but since its made in a different country, I am a little apprehensive if it will be suitable for Indian conditions. Got quote of Rs. 3200/-.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Chevrolet Enjoy
175/70 R14

Apollos are good no doubt, but since its made in a different country, I am a little apprehensive if it will be suitable for Indian conditions. Got quote of Rs. 3200/-.
He is saying no to these tyres saying verdestein is good for higher end luxury sedans not good in this size , he had complaints with this. He recommends Apollo 4g life with 100000kms of claimed life and good warranty. It should be around 4200/-.

Prasham

He is saying no to these tyres saying verdestein is good for higher end luxury sedans not good in this size , he had complaints with this. He recommends Apollo 4g life with 100000kms of claimed life and good warranty. It should be around 4200/-.

Thanks for the quick feedback.