Are there any shops which do home delivery of liquor in Greater Kailash Delhi?

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
Home delivery is exclusively done in the states where it is banned. :lol:

Hahahaha, yes, so true :)

I also used to be a chain smoker but 6 months back i quit smoKing.

I am still holding on to it.

Let's see how LOng i can stay away from it
I have given up smoking.

Planning to give up drinking in April.

That's why in Delhi, will drink till brim once for all before quitting :)

incarnation

Super User
wooooow!!!! how did i miss such a wonderful thread. i used to smoke but after excessive smoking you get tremors ( Shaky hands). Its not good for riding hence quit.

beer sheer kabhi kabar is fine.

zindagi ek hi mili hain maze karo lekin with responsibilty

dont drive or ride when under the influence, your loved ones wait for you at home, reach home then open a fresh bottle , gataklo jitna gatakna hain, be safe

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
wooooow!!!! how did i miss such a wonderful thread. i used to smoke but after excessive smoking you get tremors ( Shaky hands). Its not good for riding hence quit.

beer sheer kabhi kabar is fine.

zindagi ek hi mili hain maze karo lekin with responsibilty

dont drive or ride when under the influence, your loved ones wait for you at home, reach home then open a fresh bottle , gataklo jitna gatakna hain, be safe

I was at 3 packets of Ultra Milds (pack of 20) , when I decided to quit.

I have drunk and driven from Bangalore to Chennai too once but then I think I matured enough to call a cab to get to a pub and back.

there is a time when we have to call quits on some things.

we just don't know that time unless something happens that makes you realize.

25th Dec 2014 was my day of awakening :)

incarnation

Super User
I was at 3 packets of Ultra Milds (pack of 20) , when I decided to quit.

I have drunk and driven from Bangalore to Chennai too once but then I think I matured enough to call a cab to get to a pub and back.

there is a time when we have to call quits on some things.

we just don't know that time unless something happens that makes you realize.

25th Dec 2014 was my day of awakening :)
Being responsible is one part of maturity. Glad that you woke up before it was late, well i lost one of my best and only best pal on the same B'lore Chennai route a few years back he was driving drunk. rammed into a truck direct hit, was pronounced dead on spot. that was my awakening, however i sometimes wonder why do we only realize it after something has happened or we have lost something why not before it, Sad but the truth.

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
Being responsible is one part of maturity. Glad that you woke up before it was late, well i lost one of my best and only best pal on the same B'lore Chennai route a few years back he was driving drunk. rammed into a truck direct hit, was pronounced dead on spot. that was my awakening, however i sometimes wonder why do we only realize it after something has happened or we have lost something why not before it, Sad but the truth.

Sorry for your loss mate.