Are You On Instagram?

Lacie

I am on there, but veeery rarely! I think it takes too much time watching all those unnecessary stories.

I have an instagram account but use it very rarely. I more of a facebook and bedpage person to be honest. I guess i just don't understand the whole point of instagram and how people can stuck there for ours. I mean what is the outcome?

Last edited:

dichkaun

I am there. Its another way to connect just like FB, whatsapp, dischord, reddit and so many others.

enya

I have an instagram account but use it very rarely. I more of a facebook and bedpage person to be honest. I guess i just don't understand the whole point of instagram and how people can stuck there for ours. I mean what is the outcome?
I understand how they can stuck there because it's like a black hole, but also don't understand why ppl waste so much time there.

I have an instagram account for a while now but can't say i am very active there. Since i discovered onlyfans i started to use that platform much more than other social media. I already started to learn first cash for my content and curious if someone tried boosting your account with Onlyboost promotion. What kind of results did you achieve? Was it worth it at the end?

Last edited: