Ashok Leyland and Tata Intercity Buses

wonderfull

Thanks, venkateshk for the information you shared.
One of my transporter friends purchased a new bus with the latest technology and fulfil all government norms. The Electric Bus a future of next generation.
tata-electric-bus.jpg

*M.S.R.T.C (The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation) - Non AC Seater Sleeper By M.G. Bus & Coach.*

• Recently M.S.R.T.C launched new Non AC Seater Sleeper for long distance journeys.
  • M.S.R.T.C had tried with Non AC Seater Sleeper configuration in late 1974's built by M.S.R.T.C's Dapodi workshop. They used to run on Mumbai - Goa & Mumbai - Kolhapur Routes.
  • M.S.R.T.C had called Tender to build 200 units of Non AC Seater Sleeper buses on 12 m (6200 Wheel Base) chassis. Tender was won by M.G. Bus & Coach, Belgaum. Chassis will be Ashok Leyland 1812.0d 4r & Tata LPO 1618C Chassis.

• Salient features of the buses
  1. Bus Code compliant.
  2. FDSS System.
  3. VTS & Panic Buttons.
  4. 2*1 Seating Configuration(Lower Seater * Upper Sleeper)
  5. 30 Seats & 15 Berth Configuration.
  6. USB Charging points.
  7. Baggage rack in sleeper berths.
  8. Reading Lights.
  9. Air suspension.

Ashik Awate

MSRTC Ashok Leyland Hirkani bus journey from Mumbai to Pune

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ashik Awate

VRL Volvo B9R vs East West Travels bus race

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ashik Awate

My bus journey from Shimoga to Mumbai by East West Travels. Veera body sleeper bus. This bus was really fast also overtaking VRL volvo. In spite of wasting 2 hours, we reached by 7:30 am at Dongri (Mumbai).
IMG_20191117_193029.jpg

Ashik Awate

Hope you guys enjoy the video and if possible please subscribe to my youtube channel as well