Ashok Leyland and Tata Intercity Buses

dear friends.. just a query
I may have to travel from Calicut airport to Bangalore next week. I would be out of Calicut airport by 8.30 pm. There is only one Kallada service that comes to airport and time shows 8.20 pm. It is perinthalmanna to bangalore service.
Otherwise I might have to travel to Calicut town to take some other. I would like to know if travelling towards Palakkad will be a better idea. Also what are the local bus connections in that area after 8.30 or 9 pm... Thanks in advance.

shadaab

dear friends.. just a query
I may have to travel from Calicut airport to Bangalore next week. I would be out of Calicut airport by 8.30 pm. There is only one Kallada service that comes to airport and time shows 8.20 pm. It is perinthalmanna to bangalore service.
Otherwise I might have to travel to Calicut town to take some other. I would like to know if travelling towards Palakkad will be a better idea. Also what are the local bus connections in that area after 8.30 or 9 pm... Thanks in advance.
U can take SRS travels ( Calicut Hyderabad schedule) 2pm from Calicut.
If u r going to palakkad u have to take local bus which have very good frequencies from airport junction, it will take minimum 4 hrs to reach palakkad.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

shadaab

U can take SRS travels ( Calicut Hyderabad schedule) 2pm from Calicut.
If u r going to palakkad u have to take local bus which have very good frequencies from airport junction, it will take minimum 4 hrs to reach palakkad.

It will be better to go to calicut town and take SRS travels (2pm) bus.

shadaab

It will be better to go to calicut town and take SRS travels (2pm) bus.

Kerala Rtc have very good frequency of buses to bangalore.
Every 2 hr u will get non ac buses to bangalore.
(10am, 12pm, 1.30pm)