Ashok Leyland and Tata Intercity Buses

shadaab

thanks for reply...I will be at airport at 8.30 pm night time.
There are Kerala rtc buses at ( 9.15pm, 10pm, 10.50pm, 11pm,11.40pm, and 11.40pm scania)
Or u can find lots of private buses also according to ur preference.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

binaiks

dear friends.. just a query
I may have to travel from Calicut airport to Bangalore next week. I would be out of Calicut airport by 8.30 pm. There is only one Kallada service that comes to airport and time shows 8.20 pm. It is perinthalmanna to bangalore service.
Otherwise I might have to travel to Calicut town to take some other. I would like to know if travelling towards Palakkad will be a better idea. Also what are the local bus connections in that area after 8.30 or 9 pm... Thanks in advance.
Bus connectivity from Calicut airport is terrible. You will get a bus towards Kozhikode if you come to the highway (Autos charge around Rs. 100, If I remember correctly). The frequency is likely to be on the lower side at that time. There are no direct buses from Airport to Bengaluru (except the Kallada sleeper you talked about). You need to budget atleast an hour time to get to Kozhikode from the Airport. You can probably reserve buses departing after 10pm from Kozhikode - anything after 11pm would be safer. There are lots of buses by both the KSRTCs - which would be best option. Private leave much earlier - since they taken the longer route via Kutta.

Bus connectivity from Calicut airport is terrible. You will get a bus towards Kozhikode if you come to the highway (Autos charge around Rs. 100, If I remember correctly). The frequency is likely to be on the lower side at that time. There are no direct buses from Airport to Bengaluru (except the Kallada sleeper you talked about). You need to budget atleast an hour time to get to Kozhikode from the Airport. You can probably reserve buses departing after 10pm from Kozhikode - anything after 11pm would be safer. There are lots of buses by both the KSRTCs - which would be best option. Private leave much earlier - since they taken the longer route via Kutta.
Thank you Binai ks… I have decided to stick to kerala rtc as they have schedules late into night.

deepam

Super User
Posting the MSRTC Non AC SEATER cum SLEEPER operating Hyderabad to Kolhapur via Solapur Pandharpur. I captured this at Ladki ka pul
Sorry for blurr picture.
IMG_20200208_195032.jpg