- Used & new SD cards are separate. once one is full, it is never erased until I reach home back.
- End of every day, SD cards are inserted into WD Passport Wireless 1TB Drives SD Slot, which is auto set to cope every SD into its own dated folder. YYYYMMDD - SD Label
- If same card is inserted tomorrow again in WD Western Digital, it will copy only the new/updated Data.
- Used SD cards are always away from Camera Bag, usually with heavy luggage.
- SD Cards are copied to HD01 in YYYY folder, YYYYMMDD Event Name folder.
- This HD01 is mirrored to two HDs, HD02 & HD03. One of these is off site.
- Now SD Cards are returned to ready-to-use group. Will be formatted as soon as inserted in Camera in future.
- HD01 is main working Hard disc. Any photo edited will be saved as copy suffix.
- 1st of every month, this above step 02 is repeated.
- All photos also go to Google Photos highest possible free quality.
- Edited photos go to Flickr too in original.