Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS ownership thread.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Delhi- Agra- Delhi.

Another Sunday Ride with fellow Dominar owners and with breakfast sponsored by Bajaj and schedule made by official Bajaj rider Nishchay .

Started from Lajpat nagat delhi and proceeded towards Yamuna expressway via DND fly way.
Total disitance done from Home and Back is 479kms.
Total 9 bikes started from Delhi and welcomed to Agra by another bajaj official rider Parth at Agra. Who showed us around tool us for breakfast.

It was really a hot day yesterday we all were sweating like fountain but nobody was complaining. Paid the full toll of yamuna expressway for three tolls which is 325 to and fro.

Rested for good 1.5hrs while having breakfast at Agra and everyone decided not to go inside the taj due to heat and sundayad rush. So the local rider took us around Taj to the site of black Taj as Taj is clearly visible from there and we all rested there for a good 2hrs taking pics and discussing all sort of relevant and irrelevant topics.
Started off at around 3.45pm to our way back. Made a stop at famous Panchi petha and bought some for family and friends. Stopped around 5pm for another round of food on the yamuna expressway ate at wango and one more time to refill water and to answer nature's call.
Overall a very good ride. Max speed maintained while going is 110 to 115kmph and bike returned around 35kmpl, and on the return ride average speed was 125kmph with max 150 plus on few occasions. This time the mileage took a tumble due to fast speeds have to check on next fill but it would be close to 28kmpl. Bike drinks heavily with speeds above 120kmph.
Bike performed flawlessly no heating issue in ultra hot day.

Seen many different biker groups on the way exchanged greeting with all.

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
Great fun from the looks of it.
Guess the lady is carrying a small Dominar fan????

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Reactions: IJS

Britto1249

Hi Guys,
Britto here from Chennai..
Looking to buy the dominar in the coming week....

Thanks to this wonderful forum and detailed reviews by you people, I don't have any technical doubts..

But one issue is that the dealer is charging handling charges of 4500 INR !!! Is that normal?

Pankaj Zarekar

Following items ticked from the bucket list in 850km ride.

1. Wringing throttle along winding twisties along western ghat ridge.
  2. Mumbai Goa Highway hyperriding in monsoon.
  3. Cruising on coastal planes.
  4. Ride till end of the road.
  5. Chasing the sun and watching sunset through 100ft bursting and rising high tides on the cliff on seashore.

Untitled1.jpg

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Hi Guys,

Thanks to this wonderful forum and detailed reviews by you people, I don't have any technical doubts..

But one issue is that the dealer is charging handling charges of 4500 INR !!! Is that normal?
Don't remember paying such charges but would again check the bill and let you know today. Try some other dealership.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Following items ticked from the bucket list in 850km ride.

1. Wringing throttle along winding twisties along western ghat ridge.
  2. Mumbai Goa Highway hyperriding in monsoon.
  3. Cruising on coastal planes.
  4. Ride till end of the road.
  5. Chasing the sun and watching sunset through 100ft bursting and rising high tides on the cliff on seashore.

View attachment 719739
Super click brother.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Hi Guys,

See here is the new price list for delhi for you reference. And there is no such charge you can complaint this to bajaj this is told to me by their sales rep.

Only 495 as pdc charges of which i oaid only 200 and also I didn't take the helmet so no charges for that too.

Last edited:

Britto1249

See here is the new price list for delhi for you reference. And there is no such charge you can complaint this to bajaj this is told to me by their sales rep.

Only 495 as pdc charges of which i oaid only 200 and also I didn't take the helmet so no charges for that too.
Thank you so much bro... I'll try with other dealers

Reactions: IJS