Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS ownership thread.

Mandar_C500

Bajaj is taking this bike very seriously and each ecu remap is for betterment. Thus far nothing major in even first lot bikes.

And bhai what is the status of you FI dream bike.
Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
Every upgrade is for the betterment of the bike, No???
Regarding my dream, I dream about riding not specific bike. I love ATB and can only afford RE in that segment.

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Every upgrade is for the betterment of the bike, No???
Regarding my dream, I dream about riding not specific bike. I love ATB and can only afford RE in that segment.
Wait for detailed user reviews of new REH , but i personally feels it has become very expensive now.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Check this highway flasher installation, and this guy has also has a simple 10 mode universal flasher unit. Contact details are in the video description.

Now for the new ECU updates.
Yes there is another update available file 116 for abs and 115 or 117 for non abs. I got mine updated with file 116. There is good Change in the character of the bike now.
New Duke also have few firmware Update.

Yes it has got 2 updates as i know. One is to resolve the display bilking off and auto resetting other one i don't know for what.

Hmm...
Only thing important is your bike run as he meant for it, i dont care other things. Done 32000km on 200NS , one thing i learn from bajaj Quality is nothing to do with reliability. 200NS has One of the most robust engine. My SVC manger told me they never overhauled NS200 engine which is quite shocking for me.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
Hmm...
Only thing important is your bike run as he meant for it, i dont care other things. Done 32000km on 200NS , one thing i learn from bajaj Quality is nothing to do with reliability. 200NS has One of the most robust engine. My SVC manger told me they never overhauled NS200 engine which is quite shocking for me.
@sanchit350 Only Pulsar 200 NS is exception. In my office parking I have seen Pulsar 135LS to Pulsar 180 everybody is covering their petrol tank with tape. When I asked about the same they are saying in rainy season most of the time water seepage in petrol tank happen. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even Pulsar AS200 was headache for Bajaj that's why Bajaj discontinued. I personally ridden NS 200 on many occasion. Its a good product with strong build quality.

Pankaj Zarekar

No doubt Dominar is the best bike as a package of VFM, performance and features. But Bajaj lacks serious aftersales attention. They need to rectify it. My 2 incidents of ASC visit are not that good. I had written an open letter to Bajaj. Request you to share it via tweet to @BajajDominar , and post to Bajaj Dominar FB page too, with hashtags #DominarDeservesBetterSvc #NoRookieForMyDominar

Links to my post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2017292161886368&set=p.2017292161886368&type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BhtkntiUnlimitd/status/903153657134202880

I am sure Bajaj aftersales management will consider this matter on priority and add value to the customer experience. I am sure this positive value addition will take Bajaj at par with the competition in terms of creating followers' and riders' community.
Looking forward to see few radical positive changes in service departments. #DominarDeservesBetterSvc !

Last edited: