Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS ownership thread.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Got this Highway Flasher and installed it on my bike today
It has 30 different patterns and comes with a switch which is easy to install and use.
The guy selling it is fellow Dominar owner.

Also bought these Bata Safemaster Ivan high cut boots for riding , on the way back from today's ride at KMP expressway and scenic sohna hill road.

Thses boots have Steel toe, dual density Anti skid chemical and acid resistant sole.
And is a full leather shoes. The seller has a stock of few remaining pieces from his bulk order so got a good discount. Paid 1500 INR including GST , MRP is 2199.

Would post a full review after few rides.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I have tried all kind to Bisleri and Aqua(motul and other lubes) on my bikes chain. And this bike consumes chain lube like it has serious hunger pangs. Gets dry very soon i lube it at every 300 kms.

So i after burning many holes into my small pocket i have now resort back to more economical and better option on recommendation for very good friend and big bro @Gaurav Chopra , the 90 grade gear oil.

Cost only 110 bucks for 500ml and would last along time with n number of usage.

In past i have used 60 grade oil but this time it is 90 grade or in very hot summers can try 140 grade on recommendation form Gaurav bhai.

Last edited:

vankito

Travel is never a matter of money, only spirit
I've personally ride with boots - how comfortable are they for shifting really ? Just visually speaking - they seem rather rigid

Reactions: IJS

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I've personally ride with boots - how comfortable are they for shifting really ? Just visually speaking - they seem rather rigid
Rode 260kms last Sunday never felt any discomfort and no issues with gear shifts.

vankito

Oh ok good to hear that which ones did you buy ? And can riding books be used for general walking around after one stops riding as it gets down walks around

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Oh ok good to hear that which ones did you buy ? And can riding books be used for general walking around after one stops riding as it gets down walks around
Bhai these are bata safemaster ivan and are safety boots , not a typical riding boots the wholesale wala has few left from his bulk order so we get good deal.
And yes this can be a daily wear too.

vankito

Phir theek hai thought you were chatting about riding boots . I was asking about riding boots .. slightly different t topic- any idea where I can get a custom riding jacket ? Stitched

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Phir theek hai thought you were chatting about riding boots . I was asking about riding boots .. slightly different t topic- any idea where I can get a custom riding jacket ? Stitched
Motowear chennai. I bought my jacket from them. Look into riding gear thread u would find my motowear riding jacket thread thread and all other details.

Waisr u can but goo jacket under 6k. I got BBG xplorer from karol bagh yesterday for 5.7k with all ce armours for a friend.