Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS ownership thread.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
@IJS Congrats!!!

Query: Can I drive bike with Temporary number of Haryana in Delhi and Up?? If yes than what are the documents need to carry?
In delhi u can drive it on tc number for 70kms , is what the rule says . If rto finds ur bike ridden more than that it can fine u. But now days in delhi we dont have to take it to rto for registration , it is done online.
To ride on tc number u need to carry bill or prospective bill with undertaking written on it that owner is riding it on his on risk for some emergency and showroom has no liability.

Vik4290

CrazyFreak
In delhi u can drive it on tc number for 70kms , is what the rule says . If rto finds ur bike ridden more than that it can fine u. But now days in delhi we dont have to take it to rto for registration , it is done online.
To ride on tc number u need to carry bill or prospective bill with undertaking written on it that owner is riding it on his on risk for some emergency and showroom has no liability.

Actually I will get mine RE in Feb or March from my Hometown in Haryana. Will do RTO formalities on my own as if I opt RTO formalities done by Dealer it will takes a lot of time. I am planning that I will submit in RTO on the same day of purchase and will drive in Delhi and UP on Temporary number. But now 70Km wala rule restrict me to do so.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Actually I will get mine RE in Feb or March from my Hometown in Haryana. Will do RTO formalities on my own as if I opt RTO formalities done by Dealer it will takes a lot of time. I am planning that I will submit in RTO on the same day of purchase and will drive in Delhi and UP on Temporary number. But now 70Km wala rule restrict me to do so.
Here in delhi the rto process is fully online and takes only hours to get the approval and number. My plates arrived at delear ship on 4th day.
You take out the speedo cable and keep driving it if u like.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Paaji bring IJS in next BCMT meet , Wahi party le lenge sab.. \\:D/
And TD bhi lenge. If Sidhanth hoga then there is possibility to See NS200 VS D400 Drag Race.. :supz:
:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Bahi i am a very slow rider i even let 90cc riders go past me i like to enjoy things at my pace .
My comute became fast and smooth after i switched over to avenger220 from some well known 350cc.
And now all ride and commute are fast smooth and fun.
I am very appy(saying is vr46 accent).

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
Last edited:
Reactions: IJS