Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS ownership thread.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Unfortunately for now u can only get these two colors the other colors would takes time to arrive, i say go with black one. I spoke with senior manager of one showroom and he was also disappointed that red is not available from the start as most people are inquiring about red only.
Meanwhile i took delivery of my Interceptor 650 yesterday after a waiting for 70 days.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk
Congrats. Time for an ownership thread for Interceptor 650 as well :).

vishalgoyal98

Dr. Strange
Unfortunately for now u can only get these two colors the other colors would takes time to arrive, i say go with black one. I spoke with senior manager of one showroom and he was also disappointed that red is not available from the start as most people are inquiring about red only.
Meanwhile i took delivery of my Interceptor 650 yesterday after a waiting for 70 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vishalgoyal98

Dr. Strange
Congrats bhai for your new Interceptor. Good news as we will be able to follow you on a new thread as well but loose our biggest adviser and contributer to this thread.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Congrats bhai for your new Interceptor. Good news as we will be able to follow you on a new thread as well but loose our biggest adviser and contributer to this thread.

Thanks bhai, don't worry i will still keep giving inputs here if anything comes up.
Congrats. Time for an ownership thread for Interceptor 650 as well :).
Thanks sir, sure will start a thread soon.
Congrats for Interceptor 650 !
Thanks ji.