Bangalore and around in February ! Suggestions needed.

gargieya

Hi All,
I am planning a family trip(a gift to my parents) to Bangalore in Feb. We got discounted flight tickets to Bangalore.
In this plan TIRUPATI TEMPLE is a MUST.

We are reaching Bangalore on
17th feb (11.45 am) we have a 25 seater mini arranged (by our loved friend)
Now a few people suggested us that we leave for Tirupati temple asap via Vallore, sight seeing golden temple, vishnu ji's revolving temple, and one place more and reach the place on the same day.

18th morning 4.00 am we visit the tirupati temple and have breakfast and leave for Munnar via Indra Gandhi National Park.

19th,20th and 21st we visit places around and return bak to catch a flight on
22nd morning (6.00 Am).

Since I'll be doing the trip for the first time, I have no idea about the place. We are 7 people including my mother and her sister.

Our Plan is flexible Except : TIRUPATI TEMPLE and flight timings.

Would really appreciate your help. Please pour in your travel experience and insights so that i can plan a nice trip for my parents.

nishchaya

Dreamer
You've mentioned Bangalore trip, but you aren't visiting Bangalore at all :confused:
If your mini bus is going to pick you directly from the airport then you wouldn't be coming to Bangalore city at all. You'll take NH4 from Airport towards Vellore and should reach there in 4 hours. After spending some time in Vellore, you can head towards Tirupati. It shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours from Vellore.

I am assuming that you have booked the darshan at Tirupati (since you've mentioned 4 am), else getting in and out of temple can easily take few hours. Once you are inside the temple, you can't predict the exact time to get out.

Next your plans are for Munnar, and that too via Indira Gandhi national Park. It is going to be a LOT of travel. I would suggest you to drop that plan. Perhaps, come back to Bangalore from Tirupati and spend rest of days In Bangalore/Mysore or even Coorg/Ooty, depending upon the time and the travel of your choice to these places.