am planning to travel on June 25Hello
Has any one travelled from Bangalore to Delhi in the last 1 month
What are the current requirements to travel (Covid Test, permits if any due to Covid)
Any support will be quiet helpful
thanks satinderAsking others.
Better call hotels at Nagpur.
All major ones are Google and attend call also.
This is best strategy.
Otherwise stop at a Petrol Pump at night and sleep in car if there is no other option.
Inter-District transport in Maharashtra is not allowed.
Apply for e-Pass in your city from SDM Office.
slight change in plan -Guys need some support here urgently as going by flight is ruled out completely at my end
I have driven earlier also (Single Driver) from Delhi to Bangalore in 55 hrs with 1 over night stop at Nagpur (Maharashtra)
All i need support on is to know the below:-
1. Any special permits required?
2. Are hotels taking booking in June in Nagpur. Only 1 overnight stay required (10 hrs)
3. While exiting Maharashtra any quarantine required?
4. Current route i have is Bangalore - Hyderabad - Nagpur - Jhansi - Gwalior - Delhi. Any better option or possible stop over which care more safer?
Any support is highly helpful
Will request more support and updates as we start the journey back .....slight change in plan -
1. Route remains same Bangalore - Hyderabad - Nagpur - Gwalior - Gurugram
2. Applying for E-pass + Medical certificate today
Only change is we might not need a hotel as we plan to drive straight out
Stopping for few hrs when ever required for rest
Suggestion to halt at petrol pump is useful ...this is what we plan to do to