Bangalore to Indore in Kwid AMT

rohitmj

Hello friends,

Greetings!!

Me and my wife are planning to goto Indore in our new Kwid AMT from Bangalore. We both drive well.
Can some one suggest good roads which can be taken considering this car.....
I heard there is a road which goes from Chitradurga as well...

Please suggest....

Regards,
Rohit J

MallikarjunBS

If you want to visit the places on the way take chitradurga route .....

Route : Chitradurga - Hospet - Bijapur - Solapur - Beed - Aurangabad - dhule - Indore. Till chitradurga road conditions are good after that I dont' know much. but some patches are not best in MH.

You can visit following places on the above route.

1. TB dam at Hospet
2. The Famous Gol Gumbaz at Bijapur
3. Mini Tajmahal and Ajanta / Ellora caves near Aurangabad

If you Just want butter smooth roads take NH44. Bangalore - Hyderabad - Nagpur - Indore route. This route is just 100 KM more than the above. But smooth 4 lane

deepam

Super User
Hello friends,

Greetings!!

Me and my wife are planning to goto Indore in our new Kwid AMT from Bangalore. We both drive well.

Please suggest....

Regards,
Rohit J
+++++++++++++++
Rohit,
Did you sell off your TUV 300?
Do not take the Chitradurga - Aurangabad route.
Yes you could go via Hyderabad and Nagpur.
Hyderabad to Adilabad stretch is one of the good roads.
I recommend you to do Bangalore to Nirmal in one stretch.
Then next Nirmal to Nagpur in another stretch. Kindly note, Nirmal to exit towards Nagpur is longer, so you take the one which goes to Mancherial and then join the highway.

uturn

Super User
Hello friends,

Greetings!!

Please suggest....

Regards,
Rohit J
Longer one but better is Bangalore-Pune-A.Nagar-Shirdi-Malegaon -Dhule-Indore.
Almost 4lane except shirdi-Malegaon.
Else via Pune -Nasik-Indore for few kms single laned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rohitmj

Thanks a lot guys. I dont want to visit any places on route while going via Chitradurga. Just wanted to explore new route. Also, I have been via Pune, Shirdi. Recently, I got to know Bamgalore Pune NH is mostly with diversions. Road work is going on. Hence, I thought of opting other route. As far as Bangalore Hyderabad Nagpur is concerned, Nagpur Indore will be far.
I don't have TUV but I have KUV100Nxt. It's still there. But, got a new Kwid AMT hence wanted to go in this.

Regards,
Rohit

deepam

Super User
Other Alternative is: Bangalore - Chitradurga - Ballari - Sirguppa - Gulbarga - Aland - Solapur - Tuljapur - Beed - Pathardi - Newasa - Shrirampur - Bhabaleshwar - Shirdi - Dhule.
Tujapur onwards the route is as follows:
Tuljapur to Dhule

I do not recommend to go in Kwid.

Ravi_M

I joined this forum today. I came across your query and thought of submitting my input, hence I registered. It is anyway a useful forum.

Here are my two cents:

I would suggest you to take NH4 and NH3, i.e. Bangaluru-Pune highway and then Agra-Mumbai highway for reaching Indore. Its about 1600 km. and one night halt is needed.

I have travelled 3 times that way in past 7 years for going from Indore to Vellore and back. Both are 4-lane roads for major part and well maintained. You shall take Pune-Mumbai Expressway as connection between NH4 and NH3 (at Kalwa, Thane). However, I am not aware of the present condition of NH4, which has work going on now, as you wrote.

I have also taken the Indore - Dhule -Aurangabad - Solapur - Vijayapur (Bijapur) - Hospet - Bellari - Kolar - Chittur - Vellore route in 2016. We visited Almati dam, Tungabhadra dam & Hampi en route. But, the road from Aurangabad to Solapur was not good at many places.

Happy touring!

Ravi