Bangalore to sambalpur odisha road trip nonstop

Bapunsurya

road trip from bangalore to Sambalpur (Odisha) nonstop

This is about the most awaited road trip with my family and our XUV500 .

The distance from bangalore to sambalpur is 1650 KM.
we had a plan to start the journey at night so that my 6 year old daughter would sleep during the night and we would cover maximum distance. When we check google map it says it would take 29 hours for the fastest route via Hyderabad Nagpur Raipur (NH44 and NH53).other routes are less distance like 1400 km however due to the road condition it says it would take 32 hours of drive hence we choose the above mentioned route which is 200 km more but less time taking.

Day before the journey:When we plan for the travel its for sure that we have to drive at least one night and one of our criteria was that we would not stay at any where in between and also no outside food.so it would be a very long drive with short breaks for lunch and dinner(packed from home) and tea.We planned this as my wife also can drive so we thought we would go at a shot.SO packed our bags kids toy bag to keep her engaged.We loaded the car with luggage the fortnight as we plan to start by 9 o clock next morning after breakfast at home.

DAY of journey:We packed our lunch and also for dinner we packed bread and some vegetables to make sandwich during the night.Thanks to the super cool glove box of XUV500 which kept our food cool and eatable after 6 hours and so.SO by the time we start it was already 10 o clock,so as per plan we were late by 1 hour but its fine when you have kid to travel with you.

LAP1
we took the budegere cross and devanahalli to connect from whitefield to NH44.it almost took an hour as road construction was going on.But once we touch the NH44 the road is so good that we touched the desired speed easily.Next planned short break was just before hyderabad bypass which was 520 Km from devanahalli which we covered in 4 .5 hours.So arround 3 30 PM we were 10 km near to nehru outer ring road.I stooped the car beside the highway under one big tree where we had our lunch which was packed from home.we stopped for 45 mins here for the lunch which also give sufficient rest for the next lap.

LAP2
After the lunch we started the next lap which is planned to cross the Nehru outer ring road and join nh44 again towrds Nagpur.This lap was planned around 300 km near Nizamabad.when we touched the nehru outer ring road at Hyderabad which is the bypass which connect to NH44 again after 80 odd KM.The road is 12 lane with excellent condition we cover the distance of that 80 km in 18 minutes.
when we reached Nizamabd we took a short tea break at one road side dhaba.the break was for 30 minutes where i need to clean the windshield of the car due to the bugs crashed on it.

LAP3
When we start from Nizamabad my wife took the wheel and crank the beast.It was a much needed break for me as i went back and played with my daughter without giving attention to the road.so She drove arround 200 km from their and arround 10 o clock we raeched to Karanji.Here we stooped for our dinner.I parked the car near one dhaba and we make our sandwich and bread jam which we brought for our dinner.We stopped her for 30 min and then I took the wheel again for the long lap whcih would connect us to Nagpur bypass and NH53 towards Raipur.

LAP4
Arround 1 o clock night we reached near Durg NH53 and this road from Nagpur bypass to Bhilai the road has so many trucks and at few palce the road is also single lane.so it took hell amount of time to reach till Bhilai.so from bangalore to Nagpur arround 1000 KM the road is very nice and traffic is also less but after that for 200 KM the road is not that good and also trucks are more.May be due to the industries in Bhilaai the traffic is more.so arround 2 o clock i stopped at one dhaba for tea and coffee. its near Bhilai.

LAP5

Then start the last lap of 500 km from BHilai to sambalpur.From bhili to Raipur the road was crowded even at night time but after Raipur the road is excellent and almost no traffic.The road is so vacant that i recover the speed loss and covered the next 500 km in 4.5 hours.So arround 6 30 we reached Sambalpur.

CONCLUSION

So it took around 19.5 hours for our entire journey which include the stop time of 2 hours in between.
so total drive time = 17 .5 hours
diesel needed = 150 lit
toll charges for entire journey : 1850 (thanks o fastag as we don't have to stand in cash line queue which is always crowded by trucks)
rout details :Bengaluru to Sambalpur
I would put few pics later from my camera when i get time to load them in my PC.

Its became a memorable journey of my lifetime with family and the beast XUV500 .

Bapunsurya

road trip from bangalore to Sambalpur (Odisha) nonstop

This is about the most awaited road trip with my family and our XUV500 .

The distance from bangalore to sambalpur is 1650 KM.
we had a plan to start the journey at night so that my 6 year old daughter would sleep during the night and we would cover maximum distance. When we check google map it says it would take 29 hours for the fastest route via Hyderabad Nagpur Raipur (NH44 and NH53).other routes are less distance like 1400 km however due to the road condition it says it would take 32 hours of drive hence we choose the above mentioned route which is 200 km more but less time taking.

Day before the journey:When we plan for the travel its for sure that we have to drive at least one night and one of our criteria was that we would not stay at any where in between and also no outside food.so it would be a very long drive with short breaks for lunch and dinner(packed from home) and tea.We planned this as my wife also can drive so we thought we would go at a shot.SO packed our bags kids toy bag to keep her engaged.We loaded the car with luggage the fortnight as we plan to start by 9 o clock next morning after breakfast at home.

DAY of journey:We packed our lunch and also for dinner we packed bread and some vegetables to make sandwich during the night.Thanks to the super cool glove box of XUV500 which kept our food cool and eatable after 6 hours and so.SO by the time we start it was already 10 o clock,so as per plan we were late by 1 hour but its fine when you have kid to travel with you.

LAP1
we took the budegere cross and devanahalli to connect from whitefield to NH44.it almost took an hour as road construction was going on.But once we touch the NH44 the road is so good that we touched the desired speed easily.Next planned short break was just before hyderabad bypass which was 520 Km from devanahalli which we covered in 4 .5 hours.So arround 3 30 PM we were 10 km near to nehru outer ring road.I stooped the car beside the highway under one big tree where we had our lunch which was packed from home.we stopped for 45 mins here for the lunch which also give sufficient rest for the next lap.

LAP2
After the lunch we started the next lap which is planned to cross the Nehru outer ring road and join nh44 again towrds Nagpur.This lap was planned around 300 km near Nizamabad.when we touched the nehru outer ring road at Hyderabad which is the bypass which connect to NH44 again after 80 odd KM.The road is 12 lane with excellent condition we cover the distance of that 80 km in 28 minutes.
when we reached Nizamabd we took a short tea break at one road side dhaba.the break was for 30 minutes where i need to clean the windshield of the car due to the bugs crashed on it.

LAP3
When we start from Nizamabad my wife took the wheel and crank the beast.It was a much needed break for me as i went back and played with my daughter without giving attention to the road.so She drove arround 200 km from their and arround 10 o clock we raeched to Karanji.Here we stooped for our dinner.I parked the car near one dhaba and we make our sandwich and bread jam which we brought for our dinner.We stopped her for 30 min and then I took the wheel again for the long lap whcih would connect us to Nagpur bypass and NH53 towards Raipur.

LAP4
Arround 1 o clock night we reached near Durg NH53 and this road from Nagpur bypass to Bhilai the road has so many trucks and at few palce the road is also single lane.so it took hell amount of time to reach till Bhilai.so from bangalore to Nagpur arround 1000 KM the road is very nice and traffic is also less but after that for 200 KM the road is not that good and also trucks are more.May be due to the industries in Bhilaai the traffic is more.so arround 2 o clock i stopped at one dhaba for tea and coffee. its near Bhilai.

LAP5

Then start the last lap of 500 km from BHilai to sambalpur.From bhili to Raipur the road was crowded even at night time but after Raipur the road is excellent and almost no traffic.The road is so vacant that i recover the speed loss and covered the next 500 km in 4.5 hours.So arround 6 30 we reached Sambalpur.

CONCLUSION

So it took around 19.5 hours for our entire journey which include the stop time of 2 hours in between.
so total drive time = 17 .5 hours
diesel needed = 150 lit
toll charges for entire journey : 1850 (thanks o fastag as we don't have to stand in cash line queue which is always crowded by trucks)
rout details :Bengaluru to Sambalpur
I would put few pics later from my camera when i get time to load them in my PC.

Its became a memorable journey of my lifetime with family and the beast XUV500 .