Bareilly to Ahmedabad/Vadodara to Hyderabad & return

sheeraz

Hello Freinds,

I have to visit Ahmedabad/Vadodara and Hyderabad from Bareilly (hometown). I am planning to drive to these places and return. I am thinking to club it with some days leisure trip where I can detour to any destination which is on the way. It is planned during 2nd week of Feb 2021. I seek your help and advice on below-

1- How good are the roads from Bareilly to Ahemdabad. Google maps show route via Mathura-Ajmer but I am not sure how good is this route?
2- I would need to take a night halt on the way, which place would be better? Ajmer? Any recommendation on the highway (must be good property)?
3- How about driving from Ahmedabad/Vadodara to Hyderabad? Which route is best and any spot in between where I can halt? How much it takes to drive from Vadodara to Mumbai?
4- What would be the best route to cover to come back from Hyderabad to Bareilly?

Any feedback/advise/suggestion is highly appreciated?

Thanks in advance.

Justtraveller

Hello Freinds,

I have to visit Ahmedabad/Vadodara and Hyderabad from Bareilly (hometown). I am planning to drive to these places and return. I am thinking to club it with some days leisure trip where I can detour to any destination which is on the way. It is planned during 2nd week of Feb 2021. I seek your help and advice on below-

1- How good are the roads from Bareilly to Ahemdabad. Google maps show route via Mathura-Ajmer but I am not sure how good is this route?
2- I would need to take a night halt on the way, which place would be better? Ajmer? Any recommendation on the highway (must be good property)?
3- How about driving from Ahmedabad/Vadodara to Hyderabad? Which route is best and any spot in between where I can halt? How much it takes to drive from Vadodara to Mumbai?
4- What would be the best route to cover to come back from Hyderabad to Bareilly?

Any feedback/advise/suggestion is highly appreciated?

Thanks in advance.
Hi

1. I know road from Jaipur to Ahmedabad and it is good. Jaipur-Ajmer-Pali-Sirohi-Palanpur-Ahmedabad. You will encounter regular car traffic between Palanpur and Ahmedabad. Rest of the road is good.

2. There are many good hotels at Ajmer. Once I had planned to stay at Pratap Palace and looked promising. Plans changed and couldn't stay there hence treat it as a suggestion not recommendation.

3. Ahmedabad to Hyderabad will be Ahmedabad-Vadodara-Mumbai-Solapur-Hyderabad. Except for crossing Mumbai,Pune no much issues on this route. You can plan to stay at Pune.

4. Vadodara to Mumbai will take 6-7 hours.

In all roads from Jaipur-Ahmedabad-Mumbai-Solapur-Hyderabad are good.

Regards