Baspa or Tirthan Valley in March'16

raman mittal

Raman Mittal
Naa Naaa,don't skip raghupur at any cost,,,grill ur legs,,,go to saleosar, come to jalori,, eat a bit and hike up to raghupur,,, if u r lucky U'll see best sunset of ur life, plus 360 degree view with Kinaur peaks,dhauladhaar all around, U'll feel like a condor!!
And yes March,April is best time to visit tirthan,,,midmay onwards lot of visitors r there and the place somewhat loose it's rustic charm,, with lancers,xuv,honda's all around.
:)
Polly Bhai, Sangla ka kaisa situation hoga us time?

polly

never ever give up
Polly Bhai, Sangla ka kaisa situation hoga us time?
Though I haven't been to Kinaur so often,I can safely assume, Sangla around April would be very pleasant destination to visit,,,with greens around just about saturating and apricots and peach trees about to flower,,,,and yes weather just abt perfect

vishal_kap

Trip Inventor
Though I haven't been to Kinaur so often,I can safely assume, Sangla around April would be very pleasant destination to visit,,,with greens around just about saturating and apricots and peach trees about to flower,,,,and yes weather just abt perfect
But sometimes, due to late winters, and snowfall, roads open by April last week.