Best Compact SUV under 10 Lakhs!!

ritusingh83930

Ritu Sungh
Which is the best compact SUV in India?

Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Ford Eco Sport
Renault Duster
Honda WR-V

As per mileage/driving experience/suspension/maintenance/resale value, what is your review?

Is it worth to wait 7-10 months for Vitara Brezza?

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
IMO if it's a SUV, it should be diesel fed!

You mentioned "suspension", look nowhere else and pick a Duster.
But, I'd say go for an EcoSport. Duster has aged gracefully and now looks outdated.

Brezza is not upto my liking for low capacity engine.
WR-V is not a SUV. Period.

If you can extend your budget by 10%, you'll be looking at the true blue Indian SUV -- The Scorpio.
With ongoing discounts, and considering the refund of TCS and doing insurance+registration on your own, you can have this car in your garage. :)

Last edited:
maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza - (low powered engine but very much planted on road. suspension is allmost good enough and with a good fe .)

Ford Eco Sport - (overall a good small suv with good engine power , nice interiors , on a safety side it is best in class , maintenance is same as others may be rs 1000 to 1500 extra .)

Renault Duster - (a very well design suv for indian roads a very much spacious suv in fact but a light weight vehicle .maintenance is on higher side compare to competition .... fe is also not so good but very much comfortable while driving .

Honda WR-V -( comes in both petrol and diesel and look wise it is most beautiful but not a suv .both version are good dsl is much more powerfull and value for money .

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
New eco sport is on the do check that out and the newly launched Tata nexon is also a good option or else pick the Duster.
One of my close friend has eco sport and he is very satisfied with the car.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

deepam

Super User
My first choice TATA NEXON, has 350 litres of boot space equivalent space of S-cross which has length > 4m.
Nicely featured car, book and should be delivered during Diwali 2017 time frame.

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
^
Nexon will be good only with a 4-cylinder setup in diesel avatar.
The petrol one will be having the same 1.2L 3-pot engine which is in Tiago, although it'll be Turbocharged to a tune of some 110bhp.
With a 3-pot configuration, engine tends to be noisy. After owning a TiagoXZA, I know what a Tata's 3-cylinder engine can do! :D

And honestly, to me it doesn't appears anything more than an obese Tiago.

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Which is the best compact SUV in India?

Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Ford Eco Sport
Renault Duster
Honda WR-V

As per mileage/driving experience/suspension/maintenance/resale value, what is your review?

Is it worth to wait 7-10 months for Vitara Brezza?
Usually Mileage & Driving experience are inversely proportional :D

Worried about maintenance then avoid Ford & Tata :D

Resale... Well then Maruti is the only option you have :D

Ask the sales guy at Maruti if he can arrange for a quicker delivery if you are willing to pay some extra cash to him. I am sure he can manage something.

Rohit Kothari

Super User
I would suggest to take a test drive and decide as per your liking. every car has a pros and cons associated with it. Compare between those and make an informed decision as per your liking, budget and comfort, useability etc. There is nothing like a perfect car.

AdamantJay

Hi,

In my opinion, C-SUV are meant for the Higher GC, more Space and mature styling. So all the cars you have mentioned are very much in the bracket.
What you need to do is to take all these for a spin and choose the best. All the cars are selling good in numbers. But Maruti badge is what sets Breeza apart from others.

ravigupta

If you have not booked your car, I would recommend you to at least take a test drive of Tata Nexon. I have taken a test drive and found it to be a really good car.