Best Places For Food In Amritsar

booobooo

Banned
Could Someone Please Enlighten As I Plan A Trip To Amritsar With My Family.

I Once Saw A T.V Show 'Zaika India Ka' But Have Now Forgotten The Places.

akshay4384

THE LONE RIDER
Bhrawa Da Dhaba(Brothers dhaba);) they serve awsome dal with a better some kind of very heavy paratha.(this is for veg).

never tried much of food there.

but my friend took me to a very small shop named Prakash meat.(shop is in a very very bad shape-people eat the food in their cars).

Had the best mutton of my life there.

PS:All preprations are in 100% shudh desi ghee so take care of your tummies.

rupinder

i did my post graduation in amritsar and it has some good food joints .
1 bhravan da dhaba good indian veg food they also have opened now snack (chinese and italian ) dont know the quality of snack but veg food is good if u like desi ghee .it is tasty and heavy
2.kesar da dhaba in the heart of old city very tasty but the dal has more ghee than dal in it.
3.crystal restaurant near the lawrence road very nice restaurant can almost order anything
4. kundan dhaba. ok ok
5. there is a non veg eating joint in lawrence road nehru complex which is know for its tandoori chicken
6.on sunday go to kanhayia sweets or bansal sweets and have chane puri or bhature
7. in amritsar also try to have amritsari kulchae.
lot of other small joints apart from the usual burger king ,macdonald ,pizza hut and all

Im with Akshay & Rupinder!! Bhrawan da Dhaba is good. i guess its near the Golden temple!! n pretty popular out there as well!! the best out there is the joint on the Nehru Road!! i don remeber the name though...:( Its also been featured on the 'The Lonely Planet'. I.ve had my best roast chicken ever at this place!!!
& as Rupinder has also suggested, The crystal restaurant on the queens road is also good for multicuisine

booobooo

Banned
I Plan To Stay At;

Mrs. Bhandari's Guest House For Rs. 1900.00 (Cantt.)
Or
Shiraz Regency Hotel For Rs. 1300.00 (Near Rly. Station)

Plan To See;

Golden Temple
Jallian Wala Bagh
Wagah
Atari Junction Rly. Station

Time Plan;

24 Hours.

rupinder

booboo the bharawan the dhaba is on the way the golden temple where the hall bazaar ends . kesar dhaba is near the bharawan da dhaba but it is little bit in the interior narrow streets. crystal is on queen road and the non veg rest i dont remember the place name maybe sukhdev dhaba is on lawrence road near the traffic lights in a complex called nehru complex