Best Restaurant or Dhaba in murthal Sonepat,Haryana

karun0035

Respawning this otherwise dead thread:

Few months back, I had a chance to visit Sonepat and got to visit Gauhana for Jalebi.
Guahana? Jalebi?

Wait till you see the size of the Jalebi.
IMG_20171027_155757.jpg

(sorry for the half-eaten part).:grin:

1/2 kg contains only 2 pieces of the this Jalebi. It will appear to be cold from inside, but once you break it into pieces its really HOT. It's made of pure ghee and tastes very crispy.

There are many many shops with the same name, selling the same jalebi. But, shop of Lala Maturam Halwai is the oldest and ONLY genuine shop among them.

IMG_20171027_155745.jpg

Sorry but I forgot to click the real picture of the shop

It's also covered in News and JustDial gave it 5 stars and on Google Reviews its 4.3.
https://www.bhaskar.com/news/c-85-know-about-the-jalebies-of-lala-matu-ram-halwai-gohana-pa0363-NOR.html

Lush green rice fields of Sonepat (off-topic):

IMG_20171027_133443.jpg

( I was unable to find any relevant thread, so posted here)

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
Respawning this otherwise dead thread:

Few months back, I had a chance to visit Sonepat and got to visit Gauhana for Jalebi.
Guahana? Jalebi?

Wait till you see the size of the Jalebi.
View attachment 735452
(sorry for the half-eaten part).:grin:

1/2 kg contains only 2 pieces of the this Jalebi. It will appear to be cold from inside, but once you break it into pieces its really HOT. It's made of pure ghee and tastes very crispy.

There are many many shops with the same name, selling the same jalebi. But, shop of Lala Maturam Halwai is the oldest and ONLY genuine shop among them.

View attachment 735453

Sorry but I forgot to click the real picture of the shop

It's also covered in News and JustDial gave it 5 stars and on Google Reviews its 4.3.
https://www.bhaskar.com/news/c-85-know-about-the-jalebies-of-lala-matu-ram-halwai-gohana-pa0363-NOR.html

Lush green rice fields of Sonepat (off-topic):

View attachment 735455

( I was unable to find any relevant thread, so posted here)
But where is my share ?
All eaten up alone ?