The best route for going from Indore to Statue of Unity, Kevadiya, Gujarat would be(as per my last experience by car):
- Take the Indore-Ujjain Road/Indore-Dewas Bypass to get out of the city.
- Continue on the Indore-Ujjain Road/Indore-Dewas Bypass and merge onto the NH3.
- Continue on the NH3 and take the exit towards NH59.
- Follow the NH59 until you reach Dhar.
- From Dhar, take the SH26 to reach Barwani.
- Continue on the SH26 and take the exit towards SH27.
- Follow the SH27 to reach Vyara.
- From Vyara, take the SH26 to reach Kevadiya.
- The Statue of Unity is located in Kevadiya, you can take a public transport or hire a taxi to reach there.
Please note that the above route is an estimated route and the actual route may vary depending on the traffic and road conditions. It's always a good idea to check the latest traffic and road conditions before starting your journey.