Best travel movie.

Whats the best ravel movie you have seen.

For me 'The Motorcycle Diaries' has been my favorite movie of all times.

Another movie which I recently saw, 'Into the wild' will also remain logged in my mind for ever.

Come up with you suggestions on the best travel based movies that you have seen.

surender deswal

Whats the best ravel movie you have seen.

For me 'The Motorcycle Diaries' has been my favorite movie of all times.

Another movie which I recently saw, 'Into the wild' will also remain logged in my mind for ever.

Come up with you suggestions on the best travel based movies that you have seen.
I downloaded the movie"road to laddakh" through torrentz for more then a week and imagined that it wud give me some supershots of terrain.Buttttt.........it had super shots of different kind.CAUTION:see it alone. ;):mrgreen:

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
In that case watch Samsara, much better views (both types :p)

On a serious note, I personally like the TV series, Ewan Mcgregor's Long Way Round the most.

I have seen no travel movie other than Road, the movie (abhay Deol!) and Road (RGV) and according to me, both sucked like vaccum cleaner! Period!

Wow. I didn't realize then, but now I am getting more movies in my 'to watch' list.

Thanks guys.

And I will certainly watch the not so road movies - road to ladakh and samsara..... thanks Surender and Yogesh for that...... ;)

surender deswal

Wow. I didn't realize then, but now I am getting more movies in my 'to watch' list.

Thanks guys.

And I will certainly watch the not so road movies - road to ladakh and samsara..... thanks Surender and Yogesh for that...... ;)
Thanx a lot you too dear.On your recom.i did saw THE MOTORCYCLE DIARIES and also going to see INTO THE WILD..The former is very impactful,first time i had seen a movie in laguage other then english with eng. subtitles.i will see it again to understand it better.:) becoz at time time either see the expression or read the sub title.:mrgreen:

Ya The Motorcycle Diaries is a great movie. Also great is the Into the wild. If this cannot bring out the travel keeda in anyone then no other movie ever can.