Bhangarh – most haunted place in India

Vikas Kumar

Super User
Puja @ this time...???? seems very unconvincing?
It was not a pooja. He was sitting inside the temple and chanting some mantras that toonot very loudly. Like we read books sometimes to kill time. May be because it was his duty to stay in the temple and the temple is in the premises of the fort. He may be chating those mantras to make sure that the bad spirits stay away. Tough, i am not sure of the reason.

singhbg

@Vikas Bhai, thanks for the story and write up. Indeed a scary one. Place has something unusual for sure, can't describe it in words, this might be because one start thinking of something unusual but for sure I also felt something different around there. It was unusually very calm.

Vikas Kumar

Super User
@Vikas Bhai, thanks for the story and write up. Indeed a scary one. Place has something unusual for sure, can't describe it in words, this might be because one start thinking of something unusual but for sure I also felt something different around there. It was unusually very calm.
Absoultly Bhai, As soon as you enter the this place you starts feeling different. A mild headache and all. Usually people like places which are calm but here this is different.

sshersh

I used to plan a lot of times to go to Bhangarh, have crossed the place where the turn for Bhangarh (3 Kms.) is there 2-3 times, but looking at the state of road and lack of time, have not been able to go there so far, but after reading your narration, Vikas Bhai, now I feel that I did a smart thing to not to go there, looks like a scary place indeed :Hangman:
Still might go there someday :p
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience !! :)

Saurabh Mishra

Nice Writing and Picture Clicking Skills Appreciate that !!!
But there are more:
  • Bhangarh Fort (Rajasthan)
  • Kuldhara (Rajasthan)
  • Agrasen ki Baoli (Delhi)
  • Dumas Beach (Surat)
  • Shaniwarwada Fort (Pune)
  • Sanjay Van (Delhi)
  • South Park Cemetery (Kolkata)
  • Karkardooma Court (Delhi)
  • Tunnel no.33 (Shimla)
  • Dow Hill (Kurseong)

adsatinder

explorer
Next Pic, I still can’t believe it. I saw my name (Bablesh) on one of the fort’s wall. My name is not usual and I still believe something paranormal behind this. I mean can you beat this, how could my name be there on a wall of a fort which is believed to be haunted. My spouse believes that this is just coincidence someone named Bablesh might have written it. I do believe some paranormal in this though. Well I got friends in the ghostly world too. Not bad to have friends.
All These Bablesh are on Facebook too !
LOL !