Bike Rent in Delhi - Cheating

boyz2bikerz

Mukesh Motors, karol bagh , delhi - bike rentals royal enfield bullet 350cc and 500 cc

Mr Manchanda who owns Mukesh Motors is an absolute class cheater in bike rentals bussiness, the quality and standards/conditions of his bikes are really bad. I am writing this post coz i was one of his victims, just alarming others not fall in trap. He even denied to return the advance which i paid him for the bike and had to struggle all the while with the bike. so please be aware of this cheat and avoid falling these traps. He claims to be doing Bike rentals and second hand bike selling. The condition fo the bike was absolutly hopeless and he never gave me any papers for insurance, pollution or anything else...when asked he just mermerd saying .."i am there na "..... the bike had a lot of engine problem and he just kept pushing that he will replace it and never did so.....finaly i got bugged and asked him to return my balance amout .....he absolutly denied to return any of money. Infact i was amazed to see his behaviour which was so different from when we made the deal. There are many other dealer in Karol Bagh, Delhi, India who rent Royal Enfield Bullets both 350 and 500 cc ...i wonder why i chose this person. Just be alarmed when u make a deal ...just stay away from mukesh motors ...even if do deal make sure u dont sign anything and demand for proper paper work.

Regards...Chris

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Thats bad, I guess things like this will continue to happen till big companies like Hertz get into the business of renting motorcycles and the whole things becomes regulated.

kamikaze

111 Horses in the Stable
Isn't Kinetic doing it?

I guess Kinetic rents out bikes but then again those are punny 100 cc bikes. Of course if proper comopanies start renting bikes, it owuld be much better. What abt Enfield people themselves? Do they do it?

As far as legalised renatals are concerned, it would nmot be easy in India to trace. Here in the US, they take your credit card number. Insurance is more than the rental of the car/bike if you buy it only for the rental preriod. Your own car/bike insurance will cover the rental as long you drive it.

How does Hertz do the car rentals there? I guess one of the main reasons that the car rentals are not big becos hiring taxis with drivers is very cheap. It will take more enthusiasts like you who want to rent bikes/ cars for liesure and want a proper channel who will dirve this. But is the market big enough?

Thanks for the post. I know from whom 'not' to rent bikes from.

hitanshu

Master of the OT Universe
Just curious - didn't you test/rip the bike before paying the money?

All said, thanks for the tip - would've been good if you introduced/ contributed in other threads as well as this rant post!

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the warning boyZ2bikerZ, but I also would welcome more participation from you.
Never take shit lying down. Tell the world about such a**holes.
Mukesh Motors stands blacklisted!

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
YS, In fact it might be a good idea if BCMT started a special listing of shops/businesses of questionable repute. In simple words - a 'blacklist' of sorts. Would certainly be a deterrent for some of the potential 'thieves'! You could also consider assigning 'stars' to the better ones.
What's the general opinion on this?

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Anup problem with that is, on the internet any one can fake these reviews. If we start some thing of this sort, we will have businesses coming online and blacklisting their competitors and singing praises for their own service.

But let me see if we can come up with an effective framework to ensure people are able to post genuine reviews.

anupmathur

Super Moderator
Staff member
YS, you have a point there.
Maybe you could move posts with such complaints to a special section called Grievances or some such name. It would be easy for everyone to go thru such complaints all grouped together.

shyamsunderrai

Chris,

You are absolutely right, even I got screwed by this ****ing man. I took a 2003 Model Thunderbird from the same guy and he promised that once I used it, he would take it back after reducing a thousand or two. But, to my surprise, when I actually went to him for returning the bike, he completely denied a difference of 2-3 thousand. In fact, he told me that the bikes engine has problem and that it has a lot of repair work to be done.

It was amazing to know that coz, I barely used this bike and might not even have driven it for more than 400 Kms since the day of purchase. I took it for 37500/- and had to sell it back to him at 22000/-. He is a *******..a real asshole. I JUST WANT TO SAY IT OUT LOUD THAT IF THERE IS ANY USER WHO CAN SEARCH THIS MESSAGE ON INTERNET, PLEASE DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP OF THIS PERSON KNOWN AS "MANCHANDA" FROM MUKESH MOTORS, KAROL BAGH........ HE IS A BIG CHEAT (SOB)....

CHEERS...Sam