Bike Rent in Delhi - Cheating

popsha

Incredible Bulk
A lot of people have just registered to speak against him, so either he is a real cheat or .................

amitmaggoo

Insanity is Hereditary
Well guys I believe everyone in Karol Bagh market who has this business model is a cheat. Anyways Turbo do you recall, I think we sold our Bull to him only.

popsha

Incredible Bulk
Thats what I was wondering about, these people registered, complained and never came back again.

Maybe they were so frustrated with the service that they googled the shops name and registered and posted negative remarks at every possible place where the shop was mentioned.

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
Quite true Eric, but then it raises question marks on the creditibility of such remarks, isn't it.

@amit: I am not very sure, I guess you have his business card, so you may only confirm,

Otherwise guys it was a pleasant experience for us (me and amit) atleast, we sold off amit's bullet at quite good price, and he made the entire payment without any fuss.

hiambuj

Staff member
Maybe they were so frustrated with the service that they googled the shops name and registered and posted negative remarks at every possible place where the shop was mentioned.
I recall, this has happened 2-3 times on BCMT !! Shall have to dig out the threads !!

amitmaggoo

Insanity is Hereditary
I reconfirmed, it was Mukesh Motors only and we got a decent deal. However I would again say that everyone in Karol Bagh who is in this business line is a cheat.

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
Talk about Madan Motors owned by Arun Madan, He is into the same business with even worse repute.