Bike Rent in Delhi - Cheating

dheeraj

Zzzzz...
i agree too.
this forum is so vast and being a newbie i actually followed the topics that were of interest to me.It was akshay's R15 review i guess that got me hooked here.:)
it's very surprising to see someone logging in to post a comment on a "cheating" issue which is not really the forte of this forum.not trying to be Sherlock but some things just seem very elementary:rolleyes:

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
The post is so much overloaded of praises, it seems that Mr Mukesh is himself the author of the same :razz:

MonkeyBoy4u

Folks what I feel is that something fishy is going on here. People register, give bad reviews about a particular dealer in Karol Bagh and then vanish. Then someone comes in and praises the dealer.

YS can you make out anything from their IP addresses ? Maybe its the same guy posting over and over again.

YS you are right when you say that reviews on the internet can be a tricky thing. I mean the whole episode described in the first post of this thread may not have happened at all and it maybe a business rival posting this.

popsha

Incredible Bulk
it's very surprising to see someone logging in to post a comment on a "cheating" issue which is not really the forte of this forum.not trying to be Sherlock but some things just seem very elementary:rolleyes:
Totaly agree with you

Something is fishy.... I have said that before

Lets wait and watch .... and anyways its upto Yogesh to take a call on the future of this thread.