Bike Rent in Delhi - Cheating

Joel Dhas

hi guys,

It was a long weekend in office after the long vacation. Anyways its been interesting to read the views and skeptism.

Well, to actually proove the authencity of my post, that first of all i and a friend did use a bike from Mukesh Motors you would have to wait a couple of days until i upload the photos on facebook (for which i shall send u the link). Where you can have a look at me and the bike and cross check them with Mukesh Motors if he does have those bikes.

Assuming that you guys have been through the Leh-Ladak route before , would would see the landmarks and understand the credibility of the bikes as they did go all the way.. and you may take my word that they did not give any problem.

Let me be honest i to did read the post that is the point of our discussion but i also noticed that the post was posted in 2007 thats old !!! Do not want to make a comment on wat might or might not have happened back then but i do know this that as of today he is not a cheat. He rents out good bikes and doles out good advice to drive on the mountains.

And a request, please lets stick to the mian topic as these posts are here to offer information and ideas to new comers . so lets try to keep these post as informative as posible.

JD

turbohead

In Pursuit of Happyness
hi guys,

It was a long weekend in office after the long vacation. Anyways its been interesting to read the views and skeptism.

Well, to actually proove the authencity of my post, that first of all i and a friend did use a bike from Mukesh Motors you would have to wait a couple of days until i upload the photos on facebook (for which i shall send u the link). Where you can have a look at me and the bike and cross check them with Mukesh Motors if he does have those bikes.

Assuming that you guys have been through the Leh-Ladak route before , would would see the landmarks and understand the credibility of the bikes as they did go all the way.. and you may take my word that they did not give any problem.

Let me be honest i to did read the post that is the point of our discussion but i also noticed that the post was posted in 2007 thats old !!! Do not want to make a comment on wat might or might not have happened back then but i do know this that as of today he is not a cheat. He rents out good bikes and doles out good advice to drive on the mountains.

And a request, please lets stick to the mian topic as these posts are here to offer information and ideas to new comers . so lets try to keep these post as informative as posible.

JD
Joel, its not about speculations, its about the credibility of the posts coming from a person, who has not even properly introduced himself ;)
So, ideally a person should introduce himself, share his/her travelling experiences and then praise/crib about certain vendor/service provider.:D

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
I guess people with less than 50 posts should not be allowed to review stuff, otherwise it will be just like mouthshut, full of dubious reviews

amitmaggoo

Insanity is Hereditary
^+1. Although I would say my experience with Mukesh Motors wasnt bad, the industry (renting out used bikes) is fraught with such risks.