Bike Rent in Delhi - Cheating

jonnie

WHAT ARE YOU CHATTING ABOUT???

I am a foreigner living and working in Delhi.
I have been dealing with Mukesh Motors for the past six months.
I have rented and bought a bike from them and had it repaired when I have occasionally stacked it, and very VERY occasionally when it broke down randomly.
Here are the facts as I see them:

1. Enfields break down from time to time, but the bike I bought from mukesh motors (2003 model thunderbird), in all the many thousands of km I have ridden, has been more reliable than any other enfield I have ridden.

2. Mukesh motors have never cheated me on any single bit of busniness I have done with them. They sold me the bike for a very competititve price and have offered me nothing but great deals on call-out service repairs.

3. To Mr Shyamsunderrai:
The owner of mukesh motors has children to feed and educate. do you really blame him for taking your deposit? if you were so attached to it then why did you part with it in the first place? NEVER LEND WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE. Don't sit there and cry when Mukesh motors made a bit of money out of you. They are a business, thats what there are there for. You should have sold it to someone else - you are an idiot

I am surprised and disgusted by this libellous thread.

Kainmustaine

Well guys I believe everyone in Karol Bagh market who has this business model is a cheat. Anyways Turbo do you recall, I think we sold our Bull to him only.
Hello Amitmaggoo..
I am sorry for my suggestion to you but i feel to recommend you strongly that to please change your bottomline as even the prostitutes are human who earn in bed only for their livelihood:)

amitmaggoo

Insanity is Hereditary
Hey Kain (hope I am writing the correct name) - The essence is that one doesnt gain anything by lying down.

Anyways PM me a good one and I will change it :).

bkmiictian

The Flying Falcon
Adding to the statistic of unique people with single digit posts in this thread, I think what the bunch of 'low post count' people are trying to do is create news, both positive and negative to create buzz about 'a particular bike rental shop', thus effectively trying to improve their presence on the various search engines. By repeatedly mentioning the name and giving any feedback (positive or negative), we are essentially doing their job for them.

I know this might sound like a conspiracy theory to some (or many). But, I work in the security industry, so such theories make a lot of sense to me.

Now, having read many posts by YS, I think he would have considered the following points, but I would still like to mention them nevertheless:
1. As a new member, before posting my first post, I have read through over 3000 posts (Manali Leh 09, 10 threads for starters). Since, the history of a member can be checked, one can get some idea whether these are genuine members by checking their reading history.

2. If this person is using a dial up connection to control multiple accounts, one can't really detect whether they are different people. (unless the mods have a lookup table for the various ISPs)

3. As previously pointed out in this thread, the number of members with 'single digit post count' is unreasonably large in this thread which is not even a major thread of any significance.

The reason I write this is because, I have planned all aspects of my upcoming trip (Itinerary, Items to carry, food, acco, etc) to Ladakh by going through the various quality posts in multiple threads and TLogs. The only thing I am still unsure of and unable to plan is the hiring of quality bikes.

UPDATE:
My worry about hiring bikes was due to two reasons:
1. Full bike value to be deposited in cash
2. Bike failures and inability to repair

I had not yet read this thread which is currently hiding on page 3. It alleviates my worry about the cash deposit. We can deposit credit cards or checks but cash was going to be a problem.
As for the second concern, I will be riding my own bike. However, my 9 other friends intend to hire bikes. And they have no experience with repairs. I don't wish to be the mechanic for the group. Hence, was looking for reliable options. I guess, will have to 'go there and test', just like our current plans for accommodation and food.

Last edited:

MonkeyBoy4u

2. If this person is using a dial up connection to control multiple accounts, one can't really detect whether they are different people. (unless the mods have a lookup table for the various ISPs)
I am pretty much sure YS has the capibility to that and much much more :rolleyes:

bkmiictian

The Flying Falcon
I am sorry, if I came across as doubting YS's capabilities. I think there exist ample examples of his talents in the features and accessibility that BCMT provides.
In my knowledge, a person whose ip changes dynamically (dial up) and who has cookies disabled (clears them after every session) cannot be tracked (I could be wrong).
Also, in hindsight, my points seem OT.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
I am not going to comment on the degree till we can track a person (if we need to) or what is the intention of all those posting for the first time in this thread, however I will say this, at least part if not all of the review in the first post is genuine.

MonkeyBoy4u

I am not going to comment on the degree till we can track a person (if we need to) or what is the intention of all those posting for the first time in this thread, however I will say this, at least part if not all of the review in the first post is genuine.
YS we always knew that, we also knew if the first post was not genuine it would have been pulled down long back :)