Bike rentals in Delhi.

prkudixit

Hello,

I do not know if this is the place to place my question.
I am from Bangalore and I am looking to hire bikes from Delhi for a travel of himachala pradesh.
I wanted to hire about 4 RE 350's for my bike trip and have heard a lot of cheaters in and around karol bagh.

I would like to know if there are any professional and ethical bike rentals who have provided with an easy experience? I am very fine even if they are not so famous.

BTW, I am planning to get it shipped to chandigarh from where we start our journey. Bike rentals in chandigarh we very minimal and did not suit us.

THIS HELPS A LOT OF TRAVELLERS LIKE ME TO GET ACCESS INTO DELHI BIKE RENTAL MARKET.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
It doesn't make much sense to ship motorcycle from Delhi to Chandigarh, since you can easily cover that distance in 4 hours. Shipping bikes will actually take more time, effort and money.

As far as motorcycle renters go, Lali Singh is one of the biggest and oldest name in the market. Bulletwalla is also there and has a good rapport. Friend and fellow BCMTian, Vaibhav Vashisth (9654229267) launched his rental service recently as well.

prkudixit

I am calling Vaibhav straight away. The point of Chandigarh is - we land in Delhi at 8.30 and reach chandigarh by 4 am next morning frm where we start our biking trip. We initially thought of covering Delhi - cg on road - but we are not avid bikers and night journey from delhi - cg (new to delhi) + extra travel of 4-5 hrs before our actual trip.