Bikini in Goa

J Mathur

Hi all, I am a resident of the UK (I am NRI) and I would be travelling to Goa in February with my wife. My age is 35 and my wife is 29. I want to know whether it is ok for Indians to wear bikinis in Goa. My wife usually prefers skimpy so is it ok?

J Mathur

I don't see any harm in Indian wearing a bikini in Goa. Locals, shopkeepers, and hotel staff will not mind it. However, be prepared of stares from other Indian tourists males and females alike...
But why would they stare? Because of her skimpy bikini?

Hi all, I am a resident of the UK (I am NRI) and I would be travelling to Goa in February with my wife. My age is 35 and my wife is 29. I want to know whether it is ok for Indians to wear bikinis in Goa. My wife usually prefers skimpy so is it ok?
Stick to beaches like Vagator, Ashwem, Arambol in the North. Plenty of women in bikinis. Nobody blinks an eye. Enjoy your vacation.

rajeshv

If you are at North Goa like Indradhanush mentioned you are good. Else look out for some start hotels with their private beaches. Usually the hotel crowd is classy and is cut off for any outsiders to the private area. My hotel recommendations would be, Taj Agoda, Zuri Whitesands, Baywatch (not private beach but very remotely located 4* hotel, The O Hotel on Candolim, etc). PM me if you want more info.

Have a Nice Vacation!

Priya Kale

Its all ok to wear it, cause I'm a India and most of the time I go Goa beaches in bikinis even my some girl friends also wear it. But If you really wana try sun batch then please visit some private beaches of Goa for only foreigners. And what happens in Goa stays in Goa .....so have a fun with your family and keep safe, cheers.