Blue nile - Bund Garden Road, Pune

nav75

Banned
Located near Inox multiplex. The resturant has seperate section for family. The speciality is different kinds of briyanis. Non-veg lovers can enjoy the chicken and mutton briyani. Quantity is enough for a normal person.

Also one can try chelo kebabs with plain rice + butter.

If you are visiting Pune and likes non-veg food, a visit to the briyani joint is a must. Service is quick and food is served hot.

stereoguy

RECLAIMED LIFE
Located near Inox multiplex. The resturant has seperate section for family. The speciality is different kinds of briyanis. Non-veg lovers can enjoy the chicken and mutton briyani. Quantity is enough for a normal person.

Also one can try chelo kebabs with plain rice + butter.

If you are visiting Pune and likes non-veg food, a visit to the briyani joint is a must. Service is quick and food is served hot.
Awesome ... Chelo Kababs ...... Love that mild Egg Masala As well !
Must visit place for Non Veg / Biryani Freaks !:rolleyes:

popsha

Incredible Bulk
All these restaurant reviews make me feel hungry ... anyone coming this way from India

I personally don't like Blue Nile anymore. Tho the crowds make my opinion look dumb. 6yrs ago when i moved to pune, their Tandoori & Tangdi Kabab used to be large succulent portions done very well. The biryani used to be simply delicious.
I've only seen it go down hill over the years. Its not consistent anymore. Some days the food turns up lousy for some reason. Guess i've had 1 too many lunches there. :)

popsha

Incredible Bulk
It might be the reason that good places like these are a target of poaching... good cooks are offered lucrative deals to move to other restaurants and then the original place looses its charm

Is this the same blue nile next to poona club....
I last went there 30 yrs ago and they were fabulous.
If it's still being talked about, must have maintained standards!
Their biryani, indeed, was far out!!